Back to 2001

• Thread starter Thread starter emilempenza
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 115
  • Views Views 23K
Definitely I'm gonna give it a go but the last time I tried to use the databse it didn't work (I Downloaded it from the downloads section), I'll try again though

Good work 8-|

I've just got a couple of more PL teams to do then I'll upload it again if you can be bothered to edit the histories for any of the Spanish or Italian sides. It's very dull but pretty simple to do, you just delete every history and achievement from 2001 onwards, add 10 years to everything else(1999 becomes 2009 etc) and then delete the days in country numbers for clubs/countires they hadn't played in yet. I haven't bothered changing the days in club/country for teams they had alredy played for as it would be unneccesarily time consuming. (someone like Ledley King has 7500 days at Spurs but probably should only have about 3000 in 2001, but who cares?)
I'll stick the update up tommorow probably and get cracking on the teams that need to doing.

Alright then! Here is the latest update, all the players I intended to add are on there (except Bundesliga, Man City, Ath. Madrid, Napoli and Palermo). All the histories and achievements have been corrected for everyone except Serie A and La Liga. For anyone wanting to use the databse as it is, don't select the Bundesliga as a league as it is a complete mess at the moment! Again if anyone spots any mistakes, however small, please post them so I can fix them.
CM0102.dbc

I'll warn you, it's exceptionally dull! Any you can do will be much appreciated but I don't expect you to do them all as it isn't much fun tbh

hey there nice work, was just wondering if you done the the scottish league (spl)?

Its defenatly dull, i cant wait to play the finnished version so if it helps speed things up i dont mind Il try get italy dun, did u google historys of created players? I know your probly sick of the db by now but would u add division 1 wen german league is complete?

I didn't bother adding histories of the created players, I just edited the histories of people who had them. It would have taken forever to look up peoples histories and it would be pretty impossible to find season by season stats for some players. I figured it's mainly important that players don't have too much history rather than not enough.
I've considered adding Division 1 but figured I'd leave it until last so it can be a potential add-on so the game would be fully functioning without it.

just so u no (not complaining) lol theres a few players missing from rangers and a few there from this seasons game also they had a bit of money back in them days. just giving u a bit of feedback. but good work wiv wat u have done.

Yeah I didn't do all of Rangers players, just most of the better/more promising players. I'll probably fix the finances of a few teams as well at some point as at the moment I've only done them for the teams in leagues I've completely done and the championship. Cheers for pointing that out as I'd forgotten that Celtic and Rangers actually are pretty rich and famous on CM01/02! All feedback is appreciated as I can't fix things if I don't know about them! Someone on another forum just reminded me that the loans are still wrong, so a few players are loaned to teams they sshould be in 2011, not 2001. I'll fix that aswell after I've done Bundesliga

guys im getting fed up now , when i download summit it aways takes me to an internet page , what do i need to do ?

You should get the option to save it, put it in the folder MyDocuments/SportsInteractive/FootballManager2012/dataeditor or somthing along those lines? Is the probelm downloading it or opening it once you have downloaded it?

il do all serie a i rekon will probly take me a week, do u want me to delete competion historys after 2001 aswell, then next week il start on spain if u want, how long til bundes liga completeand finnished db? about 2 weeks? wot about adding stars of today eg. 14 yr old messi at origional club wiv poor c\a and the correct pa from 2012db

I've not bothered editing competetion history because I don't think it really needs to synch up, and it would mean editing about 100 years of history for each competition, and the same for each club that had competed in them! I hopefully should have the Bundesliga done in a couple of weeks, along with a few other changes that people have pointed out and then if the histories of Spain and Italy are done I think it'll be about finished. (playable at least) From there people can make any changes they want, but I don't think I'll be doing too much more myselfas I'm really looking forward to actually playing it!(and I'll have to draw the line somewhere as there is far too much to do everything)

I dont blame ya, its by far the most detailed past season database ive seen and i fink a lot of cm0102 fans would be shoked at how accurate it is to the origional version

Yeah I know, it's because Serie A had less teams 10 years ago, so they weren't actually in the league. I'm going to do them after Bundesliga

Back