Back to College/School/Uni.

You're not alone on that one, no one wants to go there.

GC I'm probably going to have university of Wales trinity saint david as my backup choice, how close is that to Glamorgan?

Sam you don't need to revise for your GCSEs trust me ;)

Phew I was thinking of cutting down FIFA hours to 12 lol silly me ;)

Back to being an electrician tomorrow for me :(

Computer Game Development in Dublin next Monday, Can't wait for it.

Phew I was thinking of cutting down FIFA hours to 12 lol silly me ;)

Just don't think you can carry on the no revision strategy into A-level, or you'll end up like GC, in Wales.

Started HNC Computing last week. Did a crossword and a wordsearch. Did first assesment, install windows 7. I thought the course would atleast be a little hard.

Just don't think you can carry on the no revision strategy into A-level, or you'll end up like GC, in Wales.

If you do think you can pull it off, you'll likely end up like Joel i.e. a ****.

FYI the Uni of Wales is 2 hours from Cardiff so suck it....

had to go in for an hour today to talk to teachers and do UCAS stuff. Was expecting to get bollocked by teachers for **** results but.....

View attachment 194739

just started 6th form, anyone done philosophy and ethics, biology, chemistry and economics can any one who's done them reccomend some magazines or journals that i could subscribe to that might be good for extra work?

Started on monday, from going bed at 7/8AM, to having to get up at 6:30AM =.=

I did Biology and chemistry at AS but never read any magazines or journals.... haha

King's college. :)

If you ever have to go to the Camberwell part, you'll see why most of London that isn't inner city is a ****** up **** hole that isnt worth taking a dump in, unfortunatly I live in Brixton although I'm a 10 min walk from Camberwell and I go to school there. Nice.

Oh yeah back on topic, school tommorow, how ******* god **** lovely.

If you ever have to go to the Camberwell part, you'll see why most of London that isn't inner city is a ****** up **** hole that isnt worth taking a dump in, unfortunatly I live in Brixton although I'm a 10 min walk from Camberwell and I go to school there. Nice.

Oh yeah back on topic, school tommorow, how ******* god **** lovely.

I like Brixton. :(

To be fair though, I don't know how good living there would be. It's nice to go there and soak up the, um, ambience though.

To be fair though, I don't know how good living there would be. It's nice to go there and soak up the, um, ambience though.

"Ambience". Sounds like you need to get yourself into selling houses. ;) Would you call it an up and coming area as well?

You like Brixton? Only thing good about it is the starbucks, KFC and McDonalds, bar that its a **** hole.

You like Brixton? Only thing good about it is the starbucks, KFC and McDonalds, bar that its a **** hole.

Evidently I don't rate areas by how many fast food restaurants it has. ;)

I like Brixton because it's different. It's a whole melting pot of different cultures. Something's always going on, there's always noise and it's always lively. I like that.