Back to the Future: A West Ham United Story

but saying that raikan has may just have found 16 17 or 18 year old thats out of this world that he can buy a 1£ or something

Adam Johnson would be a great signing. He is quality for me on my Man City save, great backup for Muniain

for some reason the offer just disappeared lol! he is now not transfer listed.. ****!

for some reason the offer just disappeared lol! he is now not transfer listed.. ****!

holy non transfer batman look like some 1 is losing there god like powers lol but how can it just disappeare?

he must have rejected it then City took him off, happens often, I just never saw the email, must have skimmed past it..

Hammers hanging in

View attachment 271801View attachment 271802

With an outstanding 2:0 victory of Tottenham to start the month off things were looking up for the Hammers and Hart. A disappointing 1:1 draw with minnows Tranmere Rovers at The Boleyn Ground was a game that should have been won, Hart had fielded a somewhat weaker team and attempted to implement a new system for this particular game which did not pay off...

A 3:0 drumming from City and a 1:1 draw with London rivals Chelsea were the main highlights of the month..

Hart had mentioned the F.A Cup was a main priority after his team went through to the next round

Hart gets offered a new job

View attachment 271805

Queens Park Rangers approached Hart with a good offer to take over from Mark Hughes, Hart declined the contract immediately after receiving it however..

Southampton were also targeting Hart during January to replace Adkins who accepted the QPR job after Hart had rejected it.

View attachment 271804

Charlie Mulgrew: Its Hammertime

68328.jpg

View attachment 271803

Celtic defender Charlie Mulgrew joins West Ham United in a deal worth £6.25m on a three year contract. Hart was delighted to bring the player to the club after admitting the left back position was in desperate need of quality as Jack Robinson was the only natural left back and struggled against better opposition.

Hart admitted in a press conference that this purchase killed two birds with one stone as Mulgrew is known for his expertise at set pieces and since Del Piero had left the club, he was missing a quality player to deliver the ball, especially with the signing of Llorente who causes problems for defenders with his height and physical prowess.

World transfers

View attachment 271800

To be honest I don't think Mulgrew is that good and if you want a good CB you look elsewhere. If you want free kicks you sign Joe McKee if you ask me.

To be honest I don't think Mulgrew is that good and if you want a good CB you look elsewhere. If you want free kicks you sign Joe McKee if you ask me.

I liked his stats and have never signed him before :) plus is a realistic buy for the Hammers :)

and can play left back/centre back :)

for the love of god what the **** are manu up to in your game

Ahh loving the story mate, really looking forward to the upcoming updates and holy **** snitzels arsenal signed Ozil for 14 Mill, thats crazy! On my save he signed for chelsea for 45 mill! And he was transfer listed!!!!!

I know dude, I saw that and was like, fark, I wish I had that cash and he would want to join! great deal for them!

Fans ecstatic over recent run of form

View attachment 271921View attachment 271922

With six wins in six, the best set of results the team have had since Hart took over more than a year ago, West Ham find themselves in fourth position in the beginning of March.

Two outstanding results against Birmingham and Everton which saw a hat trick from Llorente and Kleber respectively and an impressive win against Newcastle.

FA-Cup-2012-Logo.jpg

With a narrow 1:0 win over Cardiff, Hart's team progress to the next round of the F.A Cup only to be drawn against London rivals, Spurs.. The most difficult draw as no other top 5 Premier League teams made it through the previous stages.. Hart was hoping to get an easier game in the next round..

View attachment 271918

West Ham duo get Player of the month award and Young Player awards

View attachment 271923View attachment 271924

In a fantastic couple of weeks the West Ham duo wowed fans and pundits alike with consistently good performances seeing them score a combined 7 goals in 3 games

Thomas Drage agree's deal with Reading

View attachment 271925

Reading agree to sign Thomas Drage from West Ham in a deal worth £7m. Seven times the amount Hart paid for him from Norwegian club Tromso just over 18 months ago..

Hart declared that Drage, as well as he has been playing when asked, had not shown the signs of development he was hoping for when signing him up and conceded to the fact that the lack of first team opportunities may have been a factor this season, he admitted the fee was too good to turn down but the main reason was to ensure Drage's development as a young player.

Hammers top performers of the month

View attachment 271919View attachment 271920

Man you are doing really well, you can actually race for 2nd if things go your way for the last games! Anyways looking forward to more updates O`l mighty Raikan :D

Nice update man, Llorente is too beast. We are all going on a European tour! A European tour! A European tour!

200px-West_Ham_United_FC.svg.png

Hart gets his man!

Adam-Johnson06072010AI300.jpg

With the income from the sale of Drage to Reading, Hart quickly pounced on the deal City had offered him regarding England winger Adam Johnson. In a matter of hours the contract was offered and accepted making Johnson a Hammer come next season...

The deal was rumored to be in the region of £5.25m