Back to the Future: A West Ham United Story

I now know he's sold Maiga for £7.25m to Terreck (I think) and signed Ji Dong Won for £3m from Sunderland.

that sounds like raikan buy them low sell them for a shed load
I know but the quality of player is similar. I know it's true since he posted it on the deal or no deal thread. If that was meant to be a surprise Raikan you shouldn't use that thread.

dont think that will be the surprise maybe he got messi in a swap deal lol

Hart happy with life at Boleyn

View attachment 271754View attachment 271755

In a busy November/December, Hart has to to be proud of his team's performances over the last several weeks..

With only 24 minutes gone in the game against the Red Devils, West Ham found themselves 2:0 up and looking good with over 58% of the possession and creating over half a dozen chances.. Manchester United then turned on the pressure and a few mistakes cost Hart's boys a memorable victory in a game they deserved to win!

Only a last gasp goal by Uruguayan forward Suarez saw Hart's boy's lose a much deserved point on the day after a good performance away at Anfield!

Hartache for West Ham and Hart

View attachment 271760View attachment 271759

With Wellington Nem in the finest form in the Premier League over the past few weeks, his injury hit hard...

Heads roll in the Barclay's Premier League

View attachment 271761

View attachment 271756View attachment 271757

Hart was the subject of many rumors floating around vacant managerial positions at clubs around England leading up to Christmas, Hart told the press he was solely focused on West Ham and would not entertain any formal offers that could possibly come his way during this period..

Hart captures South Korean striker

View attachment 271758

A bid in the region of £3.1m was enough for the Hammers to secure the signing of young, talented striker Ji Dong-Won from the Stadium of Light on a 4 year deal.

The merchandising revenue saw a sudden increase in sales as the South Korean contingent of football followers flocked to their cloeset retailer to get their shirts, this signing was a master stroke by manager Neil Hart as it helped secure a following, albeit a minor one at present in Asia...

In other transfer news

01256211053000001-e1342626020771.jpg%3Fw%3D1024
Jordan-Spence.jpg

Malian front man Maiga joins Terek for £7.25m while Jordan Spence joined Sunderland for a fee of £1m

I know but the quality of player is similar. I know it's true since he posted it on the deal or no deal thread. If that was meant to be a surprise Raikan you shouldn't use that thread.

hahha, nothing was meant to be a surprise :) the results could be quite surprising is all! update done ******* ;P enjoy! loving the comments and interactiveness of the story, exactly what I was after!

Raikan, if you're going to use the deal or no deal thread why not ask us for opinions on signings like that on here.

Raikan, if you're going to use the deal or no deal thread why not ask us for opinions on signings like that on here.

I most definitely will do that in future! I thought I might try and get some advice from members, never ask for anything here :p thought I might get a quick reply there more so than here! but screw that!

still not doing to bad in the pl pity u did not beat pool and man u but u cant beat man u that not allowed keep it up mate

200px-West_Ham_United_FC.svg.png

Hart hits the polls for advice from Hammers faithful

Cast your vote here

Hart has gone the social media route once again to get the fans views on a potential transfer!

Some believe this to be groundbreaking in terms of originality and allows the fans to feel more of a part of the club and that their say is heard..

cheers, lets see if he accepts the contract :) will update shortly