Back to the Future: A West Ham United Story

200px-West_Ham_United_FC.svg.png

Hammers heads held high

View attachment 272594View attachment 272595View attachment 272599View attachment 272601View attachment 272602

In a fantastic season from the Hammers, who were expected to finish close to the relegation zone, Harts approach finally paid off.

Kleber claims the EPL Golden Boot and voted as the PFA Player of the Year award as well as leading the charts in assists and average rating, an absolutely immaculate season from the Brazilian striker.. Hart commented on his strikers chances of a International call up saying that if he was not selected after a performance of this magnitude then something was wrong...

Player performances 2012/2013

View attachment 272596View attachment 272597View attachment 272598View attachment 272600

Ji Dong-Won turned on the style in his first several months as a Hammer scoring goals for fun. Wellington Nem had a fantastic season under Hart who showed his faith in him at the start of the season netting 15 times. Llorente was fantastic, linking up beautifully with Kleber and scoring 23 league goals.

West Ham United announce new kit sponsorship

Coca-Cola_logo.svg

View attachment 272606

The Hammers are said to release the new kits for the 2013/2014 season in a few weeks time after securing the 3 year deal with Coca Cola..

Mulgrew signing delights fans and board

View attachment 272607

With fans aprehension of the capture of Celtic defender Charlie Mulgrew, his performances on the pitch have silenced all critics and have the fans and board alike praising him for his good, consistent on field performances ensuring the Hammers qualified for Europe.

Look at maybe signing Doumbia if you're after another striker, I picked him up for just under £9m. Perhaps sure up the defence too, depending on who's transfer listed/wants to leave

Hart looks to strengthen his squad for Europe

clint_dempsey-300x300.jpg
Rene-Adler-1.jpg

View attachment 272613View attachment 272612View attachment 272614View attachment 272615View attachment 272618

With The Hammers qualified for Champions League Hart was on the look out for players who have experience in the competition to help the youngsters on and off the pitch for the upcoming season...

Hart delighted the fans with the signings of free agents Rene Adler and American International Clint Dempsey who was released by PSG after a successful season with the French club..

Hart capture Icelandic striker Sigporsson on a £6.5m deal while signing a few youngsters with potential who will play a bit part in the season ahead..

Tim Krul and Adam Johnson join up with fellow team mates after agreeing terms earlier in the year...

View attachment 272622View attachment 272621View attachment 272620View attachment 272623

West Ham Transfers: Latest
25th July 2013

View attachment 272619

Good window and Adler is better than Krul but I don't like two first teamers in the Goalkeeper department, I have one great GK and a decent backup with high reflexes, at moment in my save Pepe Reina and Peter Gulacsi. Clint Dempsey should be shipped off at the end of the season since he'll start declining and I'm convinced Jiri Kubik is a girl (appearance).

Good window and Adler is better than Krul but I don't like two first teamers in the Goalkeeper department, I have one great GK and a decent backup with high reflexes, at moment in my save Pepe Reina and Peter Gulacsi. Clint Dempsey should be shipped off at the end of the season since he'll start declining and I'm convinced Jiri Kubik is a girl (appearance).

I do mate :) I have always and wil always!

yeah Clint is there to start as AMR as Negueba is still lacking.. and ship him off end of the year, make a profit at least.. then look for a first team AMR starter! thats the plan!

Would you not play Johnson on the right. That's where he always featured for me anyway.

By that do you mean you always have two first team goalies.

yeah always do mate :) had Carrizzo and Gordon, now Krul and Adler...

One is always used vs strong teams/big/tall/ Stoke etc (Krul) in this case then a shot stopper like Adler

Would you not play Johnson on the right. That's where he always featured for me anyway.

no left :) I cross the ball in, wingers don't cut inside and score, well Wellington Nem did :p but he will be used as an out and out winger

Ok, I get a first choice and make sure my backup is a really good shot stopper.

I asked the guy to change the 2nd one.. it has no colour! lol :p thanks Gogo

Hart issues statement over leaked kits

In a press conference called by manager Neil Hart to address the issue regarding the leaked kits for the upcoming season he mentioned that the fans should not rush to the stores as they are still in the designing phase process and will not be available until further notice

I love the statement too bad they aren't being changed much especially the home one and also I liked the away one.