Back to the Future: A West Ham United Story

I might have to disagree, natural fitness is 18 mate and 19 work rate! I think he will develop extremely quickly :) will have to see, hope he does lol
The attributes may be there for him to develop but if nobodies heard of him then his PA probably isn't high enough for those good attributes to make a massive difference.

The attributes may be there for him to develop but if nobodies heard of him then his PA probably isn't high enough for those good attributes to make a massive difference.

you clearly don't know me then matey :p I find wonderkids before they even know they are ;P

you clearly don't know me then matey :p I find wonderkids before they even know they are ;P
I know but I find it hard to believe that with the editor we can see PA values and that kid would probably have been already found unless he's -8 or his PA is 154 or lower.

I know but I find it hard to believe that with the editor we can see PA values and that kid would probably have been already found unless he's -8 or his PA is 154 or lower.

maybe he is -8, I would never know as I never use it, however, you dont have to be -10 or -9 to be a world class player.. as I say all the time, stats talk and CA/PA walks bud!

Stats>anything else!

maybe he is -8, I would never know as I never use it, however, you dont have to be -10 or -9 to be a world class player.. as I say all the time, stats talk and CA/PA walks bud!

Stats>anything else!
I know about stats and the reason why no one else has found him is I've just looked and LFC Marshall has given him a massive PA boost.

I know about stats and the reason why no one else has found him is I've just looked and LFC Marshall has given him a massive PA boost.

oh is it? CA boost as well? if just PA then thats pretty cool, if CA then it wont be that cool!

oh is it? CA boost as well? if just PA then thats pretty cool, if CA then it wont be that cool!
I'll take a look at that as well but he has good attributes for his development and his CA was reasonable but maybe not quite big enough for a seventeen years old wonderkid but you'd have expected the game to give him a higher PA than they'd given him considering his CA, Determination and Work-Rate.

Just found he had a large CA boost as well but his PA boost was larger than the CA boost so it seems the researchers underrated his PA a little but if he'd had it accurate he certainly wouldn't have been a wonderkid.

Just found he had a large CA boost as well but his PA boost was larger than the CA boost so it seems the researchers underrated his PA a little but if he'd had it accurate he certainly wouldn't have been a wonderkid.
he still might not mate.. I have seen hundreds of players destined to be WC players only to retire at like 24 before over the years of FM :)

regardless of CA or PA, I never knew about him before and i found him by going through each team from each nation to scout a few new players ;) he looks great for what I want, hoping he turns out well! even if a good premier league player ;) that would be great, for £2.3m is a steal...

he still might not mate.. I have seen hundreds of players destined to be WC players only to retire at like 24 before over the years of FM :)

regardless of CA or PA, I never knew about him before and i found him by going through each team from each nation to scout a few new players ;) he looks great for what I want, hoping he turns out well! even if a good premier league player ;) that would be great, for £2.3m is a steal...
Knowing what I do now on that update he'll stick a good chance of being world class but his PA was so low in the unedited database that he would stick 0% chance of him becoming anything more than decent rotation in the championship.

Knowing what I do now on that update he'll stick a good chance of being world class but his PA was so low in the unedited database that he would stick 0% chance of him becoming anything more than decent rotation in the championship.
then lucky me :) lol

i put cl but look like thing are not going to plan but that is good mor like real life but the players you have give them more time and you will have a **** of a team

i put cl but look like thing are not going to plan but that is good mor like real life but the players you have give them more time and you will have a **** of a team

update coming now ;) you will be surprised :p

update coming now ;) you will be surprised :p

let me think what could the surprise be ahh this is raikan so you must have won everything and made a shed load of cash from player sales cant wait to see keep it up man