Back to the Future: A West Ham United Story

Craig Gordon agrees terms with Liverpool

CraigGordon_2563161.jpg

Gordon signs a deal with Liverpool in a transfer worth £4.4m. Hart had offered out the services of the Scottish keeper to fund the £8.25m deal agreed with Newcastle for Dutch International keeper, Tim Krul...

Hart had asked if the deal could be delayed to sign Krul as the transfer for Gordon had not come through yet a few days before...

see you is at it again sign some one for a small amount then sell hige my hats off to you mate loveing the story its looking good you should beat spurs did you not get him on a free?

see you is at it again sign some one for a small amount then sell hige my hats off to you mate loveing the story its looking good you should beat spurs did you not get him on a free?

the first part of the sentence makes no sense :p hahhha

yeah I got him for free!

200px-West_Ham_United_FC.svg.png

Krul agrees terms with Hammers

ad4ff3d8-8077-420f-901c-697710ea1392_5448f0f1-5e36-46d4-9798-faefc495d1e5.jpg

View attachment 271948

Tim Krul has agreed terms with West Ham United for the 2013/2014 season and will arrive in July for a reported fee of £8.25m on a 29.5k a week deal

update coming this morning, end of season one :) stay tuned!

One game away from greatness

View attachment 272500View attachment 272501

With just one game left of the 2012/2013 season, West Ham United find themselves in somewhat new territory.. Currently sitting in 4th position, one point ahead of Liverpool, nothing but a win will secure Champions League football for Hart's men after a great season... There are a few permutations for the day and results, however, Hart had mentioned that a win is needed and nothing else:

"I do not want to leave anything to chance on the day, Liverpool are a great team and play against already relegated Reading"

Hart's men could even finish as high as 3rd if Arsenal go down to Swansea on goal difference.

With a handful of great results, the 5:1 defeat against United was a tough pill to swallow, Hart's men had created 3 ccc's on the day to United's 1 but lacked the quality in front of goal even though United created over a dozen more chances on goal..

West Ham reserves win the League

View attachment 272505

West Ham United's reserve team came away with the league title after a successful season under the Hammers coaching staff and Hart's tactical approach. Conceding 11 goals and scoring 46 in the allotted games, the players and staff can be proud of themselves for this great achievement.

West Ham players clean up awards

View attachment 272502View attachment 272503View attachment 272504

With a successful past couple of months it was no surprise that a few of the Hammers players picked up the monthly awards...

180px-UEFA_Champions_League_logo_2.svg.png

Can Hart's men make Champions League next season

Cast your vote here

This is the question on everyone's lips leading up to the final day of the season, a poll was created to get fans views on the momentous day...

Papiss Dembe Cisse: Good deal for The Hammers?

09Papiss-Demba-Cisse-crop.jpg

Cast your vote here

Hammers are looking to bolster their attack for the upcoming season and Papiss Cisse was on their wish list, Newcastle offered out the African Striker for £14.5m which Ac Milan had also offered..

Too much money for him in my opinion, should be some decent regens floating around to partner with Llorente up front

Yeah I wouldnt pay that for him. Keep up the good work.

Kolbein Sigporsson: Good deal for The Hammers?

View attachment 272547

Hart is rumored to be after the Icleandic striker who bagged 19 goals in 18 games this last season, Ajax have accepted a £6.5m bid for the 23 year old on 31k a week wages.

Hart had cancelled the proposed transfer for Newcastle striker Cisse as the agreed upon amount would have taken 80% of Hart's transfer budget for the season..

Sigporsson is good but I'd think there are better players out there. You should make the CL by the way which should make a load of cash.

I've never managed Sigporsson but he's doing okay for Newcastle on my Saints save, not sure if he's Champions League standard though :/

Hammers qualify for Champions League Football
fireworks-photos-144.jpg

View attachment 272581View attachment 272582

In a 3:2 narrow win over Aston Villa on the final day of the season, Hart's boys secured a momentous Champions League spot finishing in 4th position. Liverpool crumbled under the pressure and lost 1:0 to already relegated Reading...

Last edited: