Back to the Future: A West Ham United Story

Wow can't believe Llorente left Bilbao for West Ham!!! HAHA

Great signings though, surely help you make a move up the table this season

Wow can't believe Llorente left Bilbao for West Ham!!! HAHA

Great signings though, surely help you make a move up the table this season

I know right? I had Keisuke Honda on his way for £16m as well after agreeing terms but was not given a WP :( that would have been special

Considering the last real good West Ham save was Dan's back on FM10 and I am a crazy Hammers fan I am loving this. Genius signings mate!

Great to see you back Raikan with another great story underway!

200px-West_Ham_United_FC.svg.png

Hart breezes through pre-season games

View attachment 271226

Hart had arranged a few testing games against similarly rated opponents during the off season, while scoring a whopping 16 goals at an average of 2.6 goals a game and conceding 4 at an average of 0.6 Hart should be delighted with the progress to team looks to be making since last years disappointing season back in top flight football..

With Hart's new approach, the team are playing a much better style of football and look to be confident on the ball, this was evident in the 3:2 win against Fc Metz where the team created 8 clear cut chances but were slack at the back during set pieces and conceded two unnecessary goals..

West Ham continue to recruit

400x400_1251227807_spt_ai_hullsouthend_01-300x300.jpg
g_carrizo_300x300.jpg

View attachment 271223View attachment 271224

With the transfer window closing in West Ham continue to improve their squad with the signing of Argentian International goalkeeper Juan Pablo Carrizzo on a free transfer while adding Tom Cairney to the ranks from Hearts in a deal little over £4.3m to help add a little creativity to the already defensive midfield.

With the arrival of the Argentian goalkeeper, Khune voiced his concerns for the second time in a few months regarding his position at the club and his future, after a long discussion they decided it would be best if Khune was given first team football in order to aid his development and eventually joined Granada for £6.25m.

View attachment 271227

During the same week, James Collins and Mark Noble were offered out for free by Hart to help alleviate the pressure with regards to the clubs wages as Fernando Llorente was due 120k after only 5 appearances. Hart had freed up over 111k in wages after Collins and Noble joined their respective clubs while George McCartney asked for his contract to be terminated which cost him 900k.. All in all Hart was happy to be rid of these players to a degree as they were not good enough for the Premier League and were on hefty packages..

Dimitri Foulquier joins for £1m from French side Stade Rennais to provide cover for the defence and could possibly be a star of the future.. Hart had mentioned he had a lot of faith in his younger players for the upcoming season saying that players like Nem and Negueba will take time to settle in, especially at such a young age, being uprooted from their surroundings and home and friends..

View attachment 271222

Negueba was on top form during the pre-season games 4 goals in 5 games while being named man of the match on three different occasions..

West Ham United's tactical approach 2012/2013

View attachment 271225

With the signing of Llorente, the catalyst for change at the club, Hart continued suit and finally decided on an approach and philosophy that for one will take time to implement and two, be beneficial for the players and the club as we all know the first season was a disaster with regards to tactics and team selection!

Hart had promised the fans that he would bring a style of football to England that has not been used in a long time or ever for that fact, a attacking possession 442 with a Target Man and wing play...

Clever tactic, that should be released after the first season as you've created a style that never existed.

update done today, one coming tomorrow morning and afternoon!

keep up the good work like how it dint all go to plan your first year proves you is not a god lol only joking some nice players you have got should do well

Really enjoying this mate. Nice signings - especially Llorente! Should do well :)

keep up the good work like how it dint all go to plan your first year proves you is not a god lol only joking some nice players you have got should do well

hahaahhha! I know :) well at least people know that I am human and not AI or an FM bot! lol

hahaahhha! I know :) well at least people know that I am human and not AI or an FM bot! lol
no you are a fm bot but your makers make you look human from tim to time just so us humans think you is 1 of us

after just one season in charge that team does not contain one original West Ham player! Raikan is on a mad one.... Loving the story bro

Good signings and loans mate! Will be cool to see how Llorente works in your TM tactic and I'm pretty sure Abdennour will perform. He's been a beast in my Arsenal save both as fullback and centreback.

Best of luck!