Back to the Future: A West Ham United Story

after just one season in charge that team does not contain one original West Ham player! Raikan is on a mad one.... Loving the story bro

hahhaa, there are quite a few mate!

Noble, Collison, Maiga, Spence, Tomkins, Diame, Morrison :p

200px-West_Ham_United_FC.svg.png

Hammers
:wub: Hart

View attachment 271459View attachment 271460

West Ham United kicked off the new campaign with a home game against last seasons 5th place finishers Liverpool at The Boelyn Ground, Kleber secured the victory in a game the Hammers dominated from start to finish with 61% possession...

A difficult away game followed shortly against Spurs away from home, Diame and Munoz were the scorers on the day, Spurs might feel hard done by as they created dozens of chances and should have finished off the game.. Hart was delighted at how well his team defended on the day!

A tough 3:2 extra time winner against Forrest in the Carling Cup was a bit of a let off for Harts boys as defensive errors were evident in the narrow win..

Hart was delighted with the draw against giants Man City in a game that could have gone either way with Jack Collison netting a brace in the 87th and 90th minutes to salvage a point

A 5:1 demolotion of Swansea ensued shortly after with new signing Llorente scoring a hat trick!

Kleber was on fine form during the Cardiff game setting up all three goals on the day with a superb performance...

The Hammers fans should be over the moon with the teams performance in the Premier League so far this season as they remain unbeaten, however, the Carling Cup exit could have been avoided..

Hammers agree deal with Hajduk & Liverpool

View attachment 271462View attachment 271463

With only hours left on transfer deadline day, Hart secured the loan signing of future England left back Jack Robinson on a season long loan from Liverpool.

In a deal that Hart was trying to secure before the deadline with Hajduk over teenage sensation Josip Radosevic, his application for a Work Permit was turned down on several occasions, however, not to let this deter Hart from securing his man, shortly after the window closed the club and player reached an agreement to sign the 18 year old in a deal worth £2.3m, Josip arrives in January..

Llorente & Kleber shine

View attachment 271461View attachment 271464

just read all the way though, i like the way you didnt win the league in the first season ect keeps it realistic keep it up im following :)

just read all the way though, i like the way you didnt win the league in the first season ect keeps it realistic keep it up im following :)

thanks bud, I am not using my exploit tactic or anything like that as it makes it so easy and lame! I am developing tactics that suit my players and teams and editing each game to exploit the weaknesses of the other teams, so its pretty much a new approach every game which is quite realistic and is working well so far!

using one tactic that wins every game is boring as ****, you just end up pressing space bar from match to match... I am glad I struggled in the first season too, it made it that more interesting and challenging!

any thoughts on Josip? anyone seen him before or had him?

any other thoughts?

200px-West_Ham_United_FC.svg.png

Question of the day for Hammers faithful

Online voting poll

A recent online survey was created to determine the fans views and thoughts of the season ahead

West Ham suffer first defeat

View attachment 271499View attachment 271500

In an up and down couple of months, the Hammers find themselves sitting snug in 5th position, even though playing an extra game than the top 4 teams above them.

Torres was in superb form in the game against West Ham at home, netting brace while Llorente sprained his right ankle and was sidelined for over 3 weeks in this match.

Fellaini tore the Hammers apart with a fantastic physical display that put Hart's back four under constant pressure, a very diss pointing 3:1 loss at the hands of the Merseyside club!

A game in which Hart's men dominated from start to finish was not enough to secure all three points, let alone a single point in the game against the Gunners.. A fluke goal from new signing Giroud gave the Gunners a undeserved lead in the 19th minute!

View attachment 271501

With a few good performances during this period, Hart admitted his defence was letting in way too many goals to be able to challenge for any type of finish this year and that something drastic was needed, new signing Abdennour has been rated the worst signing of the season by the West Ham fans so far with consistent under performances and a red card in his first few games and an average rating of 6.2.

Wellington Nem wins player of the month
wellington-nem-300x300.jpg

With a whopping five goals in five games the Wonderkid has wowed fans and players alike for the month of October and deservedly voted the player of the month.

View attachment 271502

He looks good but I don't think he'll be good enough to be any more than a rotation player for a big team.

I might have to disagree, natural fitness is 18 mate and 19 work rate! I think he will develop extremely quickly :) will have to see, hope he does lol

I might have to disagree, natural fitness is 18 mate and 19 work rate! I think he will develop extremely quickly :) will have to see, hope he does lol

He looks decent mate! Might have a look at him for my Brighton save haha!