Bad Possession - Take More Risks

• Thread starter Thread starter pl3rious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
hi pl3rious

first of all, brilliant tactic, im playing in my 3. season with burnley, last year i was second, this year play cl in semifinal, so for this team its a big saison.

but i got a big problem, my team creating a lot of chancec, but they dont score! last game i needed 49 shots to score in the overtime. Are my strikers nod good enough? i got a very young team, all promising players could that be the problem?

im playing your latest version 4.

thans for your time and your tactic

hi pl3rious

first of all, brilliant tactic, im playing in my 3. season with burnley, last year i was second, this year play cl in semifinal, so for this team its a big saison.

but i got a big problem, my team creating a lot of chancec, but they dont score! last game i needed 49 shots to score in the overtime. Are my strikers nod good enough? i got a very young team, all promising players could that be the problem?

im playing your latest version 4.

thans for your time and your tactic
common problem with "take more risk", the player is rushing out for goal but cant keep his head calm

Another update, remember I am using the Man City team, no transfers. GP 24, 23 wins, 1 draw, 87 For, 22 Against. Aguero on 24 goals so far, will let you know end of season.

Back