Bad Possession - Take More Risks

• Thread starter Thread starter pl3rious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
hi m8 do we need any special training on your tactic op instructions or match training assistant manger instructions also size of pitch(A)

hi :D this is a bit diff from fm14 on training what do you have your general training on ybw4 and match prep or do you let assistant do all many thanks :O

thx mate for informing us, you are the only one who play with this tactic for 4 season
which tactic version did you use? i realy wanted to see some schedule for last 4 season for feed back

thank you very much

I've been using the AML tactic in the OP. However I switched to the V4 you uploaded and its been working much better. Won the league.

I've been using the AML tactic in the OP. However I switched to the V4 you uploaded and its been working much better. Won the league.
yes, v4 have better defence, but lack scoring option in front

what was the name of the other tactic that got you fired using ManU???

I was using xPer's MW tactic, but I believe a new and updated version has been released in the past few days. Completely forgot to upload post-season Swansea screenshots as the Southampton job became available on the last day of the season so it was rude not to snap up the opportunity. Guided Swansea to a 10th place finish from 20th and Montero won the FWA Footballer of the Year in the end. Just lost my first game of the season 4-0 away to Chelsea so still a work in progress. Playing with a completely revamped front-three of Mitrovic, Fierro & Tariq since the Barbosa deal fell through. :(

Back