Bad Possession - Take More Risks

• Thread starter Thread starter pl3rious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
Swansea 2015/16

Was sacked as Man United manager after a dreadful first season using another tactic, holidayed until a Premiership club job vacancy became available and now I've just taken over 20th place Swansea mid-season with aspirations of a mid-table finish or higher. Gave the old tactic one last chance for my first three games (easy run-in) and lost all three. Started to use this tactic three games ago and won all three including a 4-3 victory against a Man City team including Hart, Sagna, Mangala, Kompany, Clichy, Navas, Thiago, Toure, Milner, Nasri & Aguero. My team is average at best so I hope I'm 'doing it right' since I obviously did it wrong last season, hence my sacking. One thing I've noticed is that even though the central F9 is supposedly for the best striker, the left-sided F9 seems to perform better. Bony scored the hat-trick against City from the left F9 and hadn't previously scored in the past seven games at central F9. Gomis had previously scored 9 in 11 in the left F9 and didn't score in the central one against City. Strange. Will post end of season results.

Last edited:
Im 4 seasons into the game with this tactic and it seems that every year goes on my strikers find it difficult to score. Im buying better players every season but nothing seems to be improving.

Im 4 seasons into the game with this tactic and it seems that every year goes on my strikers find it difficult to score. Im buying better players every season but nothing seems to be improving.
thx mate for informing us, you are the only one who play with this tactic for 4 season
which tactic version did you use? i realy wanted to see some schedule for last 4 season for feed back

thank you very much

Was sacked as Man United manager after a dreadful first season using another tactic, holidayed until a Premiership club job vacancy became available and now I've just taken over 20th place Swansea mid-season with aspirations of a mid-table finish or higher. Gave the old tactic one last chance for my first three games (easy run-in) and lost all three. Started to use this tactic three games ago and won all three including a 4-3 victory against a Man City team including Hart, Sagna, Mangala, Kompany, Clichy, Navas, Thiago, Toure, Milner, Nasri & Aguero. My team is average at best so I hope I'm 'doing it right' since I obviously did it wrong last season, hence my sacking. One thing I've noticed is that even though the central F9 is supposedly for the best striker, the left-sided F9 seems to perform better. Bony scored the hat-trick against City from the left F9 and hadn't previously scored in the past seven games at central F9. Gomis had previously scored 9 in 11 in the left F9 and didn't score in the central one against City. Strange. Will post end of season results.

what was the name of the other tactic that got you fired using ManU???

Back