Bad Possession - Take More Risks

• Thread starter Thread starter pl3rious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
I also use Team talk during games, if im not happy i either use demand more or push forward

My results

Seeing that I used both Chrissy Dude's FourTwoFour (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...-play-epl-palace-1st-season-no-transfers.html) and pl3rious's Bad Possession v2 (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/207417-bad-possession-433-156-goal.html), I'm going to post this message in both threads.

It is my second season with ADO Den Haag (dutch Eredivsie), winning the league in my first season by using nxt 6 and nxt 7 on the previous patch. This season, however, I did not only win the league by a very very large margin, the dutch cup and dutch super cup, I also somehow.. no idea how actually, won the Champions League! My second season and the first ever Champions league participation of ADO Den Haag..

As I have said I have now idea how I actually did this.. because my team is.. a pretty average.. maybe slightly above average Dutch eredivisie team.. but it should not by any chance have won me the champions league or even get me trough the group stage.. Therefore thanks to both creators for giving us these great tactics for this.. in general pretty annoying current state of the game! You gave me back the fun I had in the last patch and you gave some amazing results that I could have never dreamed of!

View attachment 312481View attachment 312480View attachment 312479View attachment 312478

Training: Balanced, average
Match prep: Def. positioning
Tweaks FourTwoFour: none
Tweaks Bad Possession v2: change CM to RPM and add Cross from Deep (Thanks McFly92 @ post #549)

Tried nearly every tactic on here, and always come back to this, Brilliant V2

Seeing that I used both Chrissy Dude's FourTwoFour (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...-play-epl-palace-1st-season-no-transfers.html) and pl3rious's Bad Possession v2 (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/207417-bad-possession-433-156-goal.html), I'm going to post this message in both threads.

It is my second season with ADO Den Haag (dutch Eredivsie), winning the league in my first season by using nxt 6 and nxt 7 on the previous patch. This season, however, I did not only win the league by a very very large margin, the dutch cup and dutch super cup, I also somehow.. no idea how actually, won the Champions League! My second season and the first ever Champions league participation of ADO Den Haag..

As I have said I have now idea how I actually did this.. because my team is.. a pretty average.. maybe slightly above average Dutch eredivisie team.. but it should not by any chance have won me the champions league or even get me trough the group stage.. Therefore thanks to both creators for giving us these great tactics for this.. in general pretty annoying current state of the game! You gave me back the fun I had in the last patch and you gave some amazing results that I could have never dreamed of!

View attachment 744660View attachment 744661View attachment 744663View attachment 744665

Training: Balanced, average
Match prep: Def. positioning
Tweaks FourTwoFour: none
Tweaks Bad Possession v2: change CM to RPM and add Cross from Deep (Thanks McFly92 @ post #549)

Didn't understand if the tactic that you used more is this one or 4-2-4?

Using v2 I had 3 losses in 3 away matches, while I had4 wins out of 4 home matches.

These are the away results.
Udinese - Napoli 2-1
Roma - Napoli 3-2
Juventus - Napoli 4-1

I dominated all three matches, having more shoots and clear cut chances, but I managed to lose and the 3 of them. I am not using a DC with "mark opponents tightly". What is more intigruing is the fact that I won Empoli at home 8-0 prior to Roma match and Milan 4-0 prior to Juventus match.

So in my first impressions the tactic is fairly uneven. Works a treat in home matches, but it is innefectual in away.

P.S. The tactic is 100% fluid.

Using v2 I had 3 losses in 3 away matches, while I had4 wins out of 4 home matches.

These are the away results.
Udinese - Napoli 2-1
Roma - Napoli 3-2
Juventus - Napoli 4-1

I dominated all three matches, having more shoots and clear cut chances, but I managed to lose and the 3 of them. I am not using a DC with "mark opponents tightly". What is more intigruing is the fact that I won Empoli at home 8-0 prior to Roma match and Milan 4-0 prior to Juventus match.

So in my first impressions the tactic is fairly uneven. Works a treat in home matches, but it is innefectual in away.

P.S. The tactic is 100% fluid.
dont forget backfour cohesion mate, play them together always
and v2 i have concern about conceded from corner. if you had too many conceded from corner, feel free to change them

thx for feedback

To be honest i thought that I'm in trouble because ALL my DMR/L were injured... I had to play with ML and MR. What the **** is that my friend? Brilliant tactic. Other scores with normal V4.

View attachment 312238

Trying with my Southampton save 2nd season, using version 4. Will post when have a string of results. :)

v2 is the best tac , I change CM to RPM and add Cross from Deep . Training - Defending , low and match training - Att.movement. 13 Games - 13 Win - 59 - 4 . I'm Barca but my previous results was mixed . Well done ! ;)

where is v2 download link?:)

Back