Bad Possession - Take More Risks

• Thread starter Thread starter pl3rious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
for big and mid core teams V4 is very good i did not try v2 even with low team afther 2 s you will dominate your legue

v2 is the best tac , I change CM to RPM and add Cross from Deep . Training - Defending , low and match training - Att.movement. 13 Games - 13 Win - 59 - 4 . I'm Barca but my previous results was mixed . Well done ! ;)

I am using v2, at work so cant post SS but I won EVERYTHING with Man Utd 2nd Season. Falcao scored 42 goals, Rooney scored 45 goals and Van Persie scored 35 goals. This is on top of 20+ from Henriquez, Januzaj and about 10 from Di Maria, Mata.

Almost had a perfect season except for a ridiculous loss to Burnley last game where I was screwed by the ME.

Perfect Tactic bro, no need for tweaks yet.

Maybe update the OP - so the newest/best version is in the OP?
newest release is v4 everthing at first page
New patch won't be out for another month
yes i know, maybe v7 released before v5 and v6
taking many goals with this ttc and making few goals. Bad attacker and bad defense??
defense need back four cohesion, and make sure you dont have CD with ppm "mark opponent tightly"
offence cant comment much :(

My first season in the prem with my nott forrest team ive been using Follia-SATOROX and i finished 4th with a average team but think im going to start using this tactic as it looks more stable home and away than what Follia is. With Follia SATOROX u score alot but conceed alot as well but this tactic looks alot better defensively. Not sure wot tactic to use though HELP ME!!!!
use any
v2 push higher
v3 and v4 drop deeper

i use your tactic V2 on OM first match against Totenham lose 3-1 , and another game against Wolfsburg i draw 0-0..i try V3...

Back