Bad Possession - Take More Risks

• Thread starter Thread starter pl3rious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
I was using one other tactics and then my season was up and down lost to Rayo 2-5, lost to Galatasaray in CL group stage 0-4 and won 2-3 from Man City and i was not happy with it i needed something new and i try this tactics bad possession v4
and first match with this tactics was the match vs Almeria and u all can see my results after that. lost to Sevilla coz i wanted to play with reserve team as i had Man u next but then lost both matches but won again from Man u in return league
one thing i am not sure about that is my cornertakers, who should take corners RB and LB? and where to aim the corners?
Short? near/far post? that is something which i am not sure alot, my RB carvajal is having 20+ assists.

View attachment 312876View attachment 312875

When people refer to the best being v2 is that the normal or crags tweak?

I used crags tweak on first season with Norwich. I bought only one player: Gino Peruzzi. Results: won Championship (beat points records) and the two cups (both against Tottenham). Josh Murphy, Nathan Redmond, Ryan Bennett and Ruddy have just been called for international duty at the beginning of the second season. Amazing ;)

Great tactics, I've been using v2 and v4 as Man City. 1 problem im conceding a truck load of goals currently 3-0 down at home to
west brom!! Any defensive solutions?!

I was using one other tactics and then my season was up and down lost to Rayo 2-5, lost to Galatasaray in CL group stage 0-4 and won 2-3 from Man City and i was not happy with it i needed something new and i try this tactics bad possession v4
and first match with this tactics was the match vs Almeria and u all can see my results after that. lost to Sevilla coz i wanted to play with reserve team as i had Man u next but then lost both matches but won again from Man u in return league
one thing i am not sure about that is my cornertakers, who should take corners RB and LB? and where to aim the corners?
Short? near/far post? that is something which i am not sure alot, my RB carvajal is having 20+ assists.

View attachment 743728View attachment 743730
v4 corner taker is LB/RB
v4 corner assist based on decision, teamwork, and crossing

Great tactics, I've been using v2 and v4 as Man City. 1 problem im conceding a truck load of goals currently 3-0 down at home to
west brom!! Any defensive solutions?!
defending only need to play back 4 together always (back four cohesion), and make sure your CD dont have ppm "mark opponent tightly"
my 2nd season juventus only buy santon, but i use santon as backup

Last edited:
With this tactic, I've just lead Middlesbrough to win Premier League in season 2 (right after we're promoted), just 15 mins before. Really feel exciting now!

I must drop League cup and FA cup soon to protect my players' fitness. In the second leg, I created myself a defensive tactic, used it for 2-30 last minutes to secure the result (of course we must lead by 2 or 3 goals when using it haha) , and I think you should added it to your recommendation, pl3rious.

Epic season with some dramatic result, especially 4 last matches, will post it later. Thanks pl3rious :)

With this tactic, I've just lead Middlesbrough to win Premier League in season 2 (right after we're promoted), just 15 mins before. Really feel exciting now!

I must drop League cup and FA cup soon to protect my players' fitness. In the second leg, I created myself a defensive tactic, used it for 2-30 last minutes to secure the result (of course we must lead by 2 or 3 goals when using it haha) , and I think you should added it to your recommendation, pl3rious.

Epic season with some dramatic result, especially 4 last matches, will post it later. Thanks pl3rious :)
Which tactic?

what did you do to achieve this? Playing as city I keep winning games 3-2 all time. Last nite I was 3-0
down at home to west brom. Do you train attack movement and defensive positioning?
make sure you remove martin demichelis mate, because he have ppm "mark opponent tightly"

I used team cohesion - high during pre-season then balanced - average during season. my main focus in match preparation is match tactics and then what my assistant recommends before games - Attacking movements most of the time. (Tassotti)

My forwards were Diego Costa, Gabriel Barbosa, Richairo Zivkovic, Andrija Zivkovic, Carlos Fierro, and 1 regen.

Hazard is amazing in this tactic, i had pavel savitskiy as his backup, also fabregas and oscar in midfield.. i had Lucas romero and Kranevitter as bwm. My defence was Ricardo Ricardo Rodríguez, Balanta, Zouma, Varane and Azpilicueta and Thibaut Courtois in goal.

I also bought Pogba in January. :)

Those were my most used players

Results:

View attachment 312494
View attachment 312493
View attachment 312492

And this is my squad for next season:

View attachment 312490

Back