Bad Possession - Take More Risks

• Thread starter Thread starter pl3rious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
This tactic is the new diablo. Seriously. 4 seasons with the Milan default team. Have won it all year after year. Pazzini is a beast. Must try this tactic everyone !

best tactic 2015

wanna just say thanks for your tactic. I play with st. gallen in switzerland, won 4 time in a row the league, 3x in the 1/8 finals from cl, thas very good (v4). Broke every record in the swiss league :):)

Looking forward to v5

View attachment 309223

Last edited:
This tactic is the new diablo. Seriously. 4 seasons with the Milan default team. Have won it all year after year. Pazzini is a beast. Must try this tactic everyone !

I have to agree with you! Which version(s) did you use?

My v2 is still leaky, might take more time before i can use v5 :(

Hehe it sure must still work for everyone than. And I myself cant deny either. Your tactics have worked wonders for me since the 1st version. Lately been playing around a lot with some tactics, might just give the V2 another go since it is still working very well. :)

v6 gonna make v2 looks like ****, gonna release it soon because i found another concept for v7

how to change topic title? i dont want to make new topic or use 156 goal anymore

Well, the season almost ended.But i decided to post now the feedback.View attachment 309112
I've lost against Liverpool in the FA game, but the tactic wasnt fluid yet.I start useing in since Dortmund game.I've won Premier League and Capital One Cup ( i was leading 3-0 but then my players just stop playing, and no touchline talks were able to change that) but ..i won the penalties so.. :) The only problem is that my strikers dont score. SCR have 7 goals and SCL have 1 :D Pelle is my main striker and most of the times it looks like he isnt on the pitch..but somehow he scored goals View attachment 309111View attachment 309110The AML position seems to be the most important.No matter who i put there he have a good game with goals assists good rating etc.No matter if i win in Europa League..the tactic is very good, so thank you pl3rious , great job :) I forgot to add this View attachment 309107 and those two loses and draws were with a different tactic.So...the best tactic for fm15 in my opinion

Last edited:
v6 gonna make v2 looks like ****, gonna release it soon because i found another concept for v7

So you are saying you actually got something that is better than v2... and ALREADY something that is maybe going to be better than that v6 tactic? :P that is crazy haha , looking forward to it!

Back