Bad Possession - Take More Risks

• Thread starter Thread starter pl3rious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
Well, v6 not working for me on my Southampton save. I simply can't score enough to cover the goals I'm conceding.
Attacking is great, defending not so much, atleast not for weaker teams..

Still on pre-season, so i didnt try the tactic, but calling Southampton "weaker" team is silly.I am playing Southampton too, achieve alot with v2, now..,coz there is some stupid takeover, if i dont got sacked i will try v6

Yup my *** Man did it but wondering if others set the individual focus training themselves as like in the OP. But thats for V2. Wondering if anything changed.

Regardless of what tactic you use. You should run your own training..including individual. It is the best thing you can do. You have complete control over your players development. Whatever you decide to do, you do realize it will have zero impact on your tactic, right? Training is for player development, not your tactic. So the only time it will effect your tactic is a few years down the road when players attributes are increasing/decreasing based on your training.

Hey pl3rious, great job. I was wondering, are the 3 strikers vital to the tactic (v6), or could one of them be pushed back to the AMC position?

pl3rious , what type of ST i must have and which player score the most goals ?

Regardless of what tactic you use. You should run your own training..including individual. It is the best thing you can do. You have complete control over your players development. Whatever you decide to do, you do realize it will have zero impact on your tactic, right? Training is for player development, not your tactic. So the only time it will effect your tactic is a few years down the road when players attributes are increasing/decreasing based on your training.

Thanks for the detailed explanation. Understood clearly now.

the training in the OP is for all the season?
yes, train them according to their role, except striker train as f9

Hey pl3rious, great job. I was wondering, are the 3 strikers vital to the tactic (v6), or could one of them be pushed back to the AMC position?
thats v7 concept, still not working on it yet, but it could work

pl3rious , what type of ST i must have and which player score the most goals ?
poacher attribute, experience, and team reputation also have effect
cant say much yet, because only tested on juventus and totenham(droping totenham game because scored loads and want to compare with v2 juventus)

I'm still using V2 and I just won the Champions League with Rangers, we smashed Barcelona 4-1 in the final. I'd say it's still working quite well

Better watch you might up actually getting the Sevco job.

How do you set trainings (pre season/season/individual)?
preseason you should max your tactic fluidity, during season change to OP, individual train according to positions except strikers train f9

Well, v6 not working for me on my Southampton save. I simply can't score enough to cover the goals I'm conceding.
Attacking is great, defending not so much, atleast not for weaker teams..
i didnt test on mid-small team yet, a feedback will be great for my experience

V6, as a top team is totally unbelievable, I'm Man Utd 3rd season, although my first season with them, I started unemployed, beating everyone 6,7,8,9 even 10-0, I use it as a second tactic to my own 4-2-3-1, good job mate!

about V6,if some time the Defender get low rating,i change them to LD-D,LD-C,LD-D.
& they rating rise again.

Back