Bad Possession - Take More Risks

• Thread starter Thread starter pl3rious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
So you are saying you actually got something that is better than v2... and ALREADY something that is maybe going to be better than that v6 tactic? :P that is crazy haha , looking forward to it!
v7 still concept mate, but im 80% sure i can pull it thru since i saw AI used it many times to me

I'm here to share the MOST INCREDIBLE season I ever had since started playing CM.

Using V4 I've managed to win all the trophies with Sporting CP in the first season, including Champions League.
I have always played with Sporting for the last 10 years (since CM) and didn't win the Champions League more than 2 or 3 times (always with tactics like Diablo and on the 3rd or 4th season).
This result become even more impressive if you have in consideration that Sporting is at this moment only the 3rd best team in Portugal.

I have no words for this. A big thanks to the creator of this legendary tactic
Obrigado

View attachment 309005

View attachment 309004

View attachment 309003

View attachment 309002

View attachment 309001

View attachment 309000

View attachment 308999

maybe you need to be a premium user to moderate your threads.the link i've sent you was from 2009, maybe now when the website is changed , you have to double click somewhere else.. :/

didnt work, klik like crazy

I just checked one of my own threads....

Go to your first post / page ---> click "Edit post" on the bottom of your first post...

then you will see the "Edit" screen. On there click "go advanced" and you should be able to edit the title.. I was at least able to do it that way.. so I guess it has to work for you as well!

v6 added at OP

I just checked one of my own threads....

Go to your first post / page ---> click "Edit post" on the bottom of your first post...

then you will see the "Edit" screen. On there click "go advanced" and you should be able to edit the title.. I was at least able to do it that way.. so I guess it has to work for you as well!
still cant change that 156 goal to 180 goal

Well you have done it again... and are turning in one of the best tacticians on here.. crazy.. insane.. amazing..

All other tactics out there got losses in most cases.. and a draw at best... and I thought the same would happen when it was 0-0 after 80 minutes... Then they woke up (i'm ADO Den Haag)... my number 1 tactic from now on! :D

View attachment 308929

Keep up the great work, you have given so much enjoyment to me personally and to all of us.. especially with your v2, v4 and now v6 (i see a pattern here :P) I wonder if v7 will be able to beat this.. and I hope you will continue with your great work with the next patch and in the coming years

v6 is a beast of a tactic. Not sure what to do with my WB now. :)

Back