Bad Possession - Take More Risks

• Thread starter Thread starter pl3rious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
v6 is a beast of a tactic. Not sure what to do with my WB now. :)

Have the same feeling/problem :P had so many nice backs.. because.. it was an important part of the tactic.. now they ... are just worthless :P

Have the same feeling/problem :P had so many nice backs.. because.. it was an important part of the tactic.. now they ... are just worthless :P
Try and train some of them as AMR or AML, doing that with Shaw

So which i the best tactic overall , as there are many versions ? I'm Liverpool and thinking of try this out in my first season ? Help!

Do you guys do any individual training?

It has it's benefits. It should be done. At the least have your assistant do it. But it should be used. Why would you waste that opportunity and do nothing with it? It develops your players.

It has it's benefits. It should be done. At the least have your assistant do it. But it should be used. Why would you waste that opportunity and do nothing with it? It develops your players.

Yup my *** Man did it but wondering if others set the individual focus training themselves as like in the OP. But thats for V2. Wondering if anything changed.

Yup my *** Man did it but wondering if others set the individual focus training themselves as like in the OP. But thats for V2. Wondering if anything changed.
Just train them in the position they play

WOW WOW WOW I'm not even half time against sunderland and i am 6-0 up , i just plugged in V6 and this is what happens HAHAHAHA

Well, v6 not working for me on my Southampton save. I simply can't score enough to cover the goals I'm conceding.
Attacking is great, defending not so much, atleast not for weaker teams..

I'm still using V2 and I just won the Champions League with Rangers, we smashed Barcelona 4-1 in the final. I'd say it's still working quite well

Back