Bad Possession - Take More Risks

• Thread starter Thread starter pl3rious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
yes playing a 34 year old midfielder and a 17 year old kid at CB did not help.
Well I think you broke a record for conceding! Shame all new tactics are immense at scoring and attacking, but utter ***** at defending!

Im finding that if you use the Original V6 you concede way to many goals , I just played the Champions cup final and lost 5-4

so as Liverpool,what do you recommend i should use im thining V4 or V2 as i smashed Barcelona with them well second leg anyway in champs quarters 5-1 at home having lost away . but defo not sure about V6

so as Liverpool,what do you recommend i should use im thining V4 or V2 as i smashed Barcelona with them well second leg anyway in champs quarters 5-1 at home having lost away . but defo not sure about V6
Went back to V2, much more stable IMO

im just testing all 3 tactics V6 V4 and V2 in the champs final Liverpool v Roma with V6 i lost 5-4 testing now with V2

think i may have made a massive mistake and been playing all season with OI instead of without LOOL V2 and V4defo with i think , what an idiot i am ha ha can you confirm whether any of the tactics should have OI's please Jasonbhoys

think i may have made a massive mistake and been playing all season with OI instead of without LOOL V2 and V4defo with i think , what an idiot i am ha ha can you confirm whether any of the tactics should have OI's please Jasonbhoys
V2 no OI

that explains so much , i remember my first game results i beat sunderland 11-0 and then i had another tactic in one of the other slots and i changed the OI's so i have been playing since with them OI's on all the tactics hahahahaa

1)here is more stable version :

View attachment 307724

Change to 2CD,1LD,DLP-D,CM-D

View attachment 307723

we are weak in midfield,so we attack from wing.

&
Set OI like this:
View attachment 307722& Result :

View attachment 307721

View attachment 307710

download:

2) & this is Bomber Plane Version :P

b-52-bomber.jpg

View attachment 307719

All same but SS + F9

3)& this is 235 tactic,2 CD 5 FORWARD !!

Warning this is always a gamble.This is a Gamble tactic,win big or lose.

all same setting,the difference is LD & Roaming playmaker.
very danger if you use 235 in the begining of start season in your 1st season incharge.
you must train both & use 325 1st.
Then use 235,only if they can get good result with the 325.

or you can use 325 as 1st tactic,then 235 when you need a gamble for a goal.
or you score some with 235,then change to 325 to hold the result.

View attachment 307158

result for 235 :
View attachment 307157

View attachment 307156

View attachment 307155

note:
for 325 lower aggressive player might better.
for 235 more dirty player with high aggressive
is better. sometime you need to foul the AI player to stop them.

Last edited:
Back