Bad Possession - Take More Risks

• Thread starter Thread starter pl3rious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
Interesting. I'll give it a go later. I've got Lewandoski too. Let's see how he fares as TM. How's your results so far?

Bayern München is very poor in the year 2021,4th last season.
so i add a new Manager & to test the tactic.
so far,concede least goals.& i didn't have many time to test it.

BWM with Defensive job,that means he ONLY help the defend,& sit back.He didn't help attack.
Limited Defender,always use in low league.Didn't help attack,just sit back.& clear ball out of danger.

we got so little man at the back,so clear ball out of danger is 1st safety option.That why Limited Defender.
& change cross aim target man,so tall TM needed.If you didn't have a tall man.you can change the TM-S to F9

so that mean 5 man attack,& always 5 man sit back waiting.

Last edited:
Is V6 Tweak the final one then pl3rius?, still find V2 better
not final yet, still looking to improve it
dissapoint with my self, v6 is too unstable. should have test it with mid table team first before release :(

Last edited:
View attachment 308263

1st match with v6 LDTM tweak. 10ccc against me. DeGea was unstoppable. Otherwise I would have lost big time.

CF-C as TM do not work for me. I changed to F9 after half time but kept the CD to LD and BWM-D. Scored 3 after that.

View attachment 754566

1st match with v6 LDTM tweak. 10ccc against me. DeGea was unstoppable. Otherwise I would have lost big time.

CF-C as TM do not work for me. I changed to F9 after half time but kept the CD to LD and BWM-D. Scored 3 after that.

yes,if the striker don't know how to play as TM,then he need time to understand the role.

I started using V2 by replacing cyril's TUGA tweak(Which was performing very well just wanted to try something new) the chances created in this tactic are insane...1st match against Southhampton came back from 2 goals down to win it 2-5...2nd match against stoke city first half stats -> (25 shots 13 Ontarget 4 CCC's) 1 goal...in the second half total domination and they score in the later minutes with an own goal they had zero shots on target and 4 shots in total.

I am playing with Leicester City

Pl3rious, do yo remeber I was testing the v4 tactic with the Famous Glasgow Rangers?? Didn't work out to great for me.....

So I decided to go even further back down the line in Scottish football. I'm Queens Park who play in league 2 brilliant training facility's and play in Hampden 52,000. The only problem I have is the players are only part time so they only train to day so I can get the tactic fully trained. Which is making my team very inconsistent. Successful but to inconsistent for my liking. I've screenshot a few things, could you have a look and see maybe how I could fix in any way. Cheers

Pl3rious, do yo remeber I was testing the v4 tactic with the Famous Glasgow Rangers?? Didn't work out to great for me.....

So I decided to go even further back down the line in Scottish football. I'm Queens Park who play in league 2 brilliant training facility's and play in Hampden 52,000. The only problem I have is the players are only part time so they only train to day so I can get the tactic fully trained. Which is making my team very inconsistent. Successful but to inconsistent for my liking. I've screenshot a few things, could you have a look and see maybe how I could fix in any way. Cheers
i think v4 already balance mate

not final yet, still looking to improve it
dissapoint with my self, v6 is too unstable. should have test it with mid table team first before release :(
Don't be disappointed with yourself, V2 still the best for me

Maybe I should stick with the V2, just in the original form - despite the poor form at the moment.

Funny fact, pl3, you mentioned that playing Balanta f**cked your team up - same happened to mine?

Last edited:
Funny fact, pl3, you mentioned that playing Balanta f**cked your team up - same happened to mine?

new man will effect you tactic,because low understanding between he & the old pal.
So new man have to start as sub

So new man have to start as sub,& don't buy too many new guys.
more old pal,your tactic more powerfull

v 6 with medium average low team go good?
The different between v6 and v6 tweak kipsia?

Back