Bad Possession - Take More Risks

• Thread starter Thread starter pl3rious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
V2 still going strong

Just the original and not with any tweaks? Do you have any tips or pointers? Mine seems to have failed in the second season, perhaps due to a change in the central defence.

Just the original and not with any tweaks? Do you have any tips or pointers? Mine seems to have failed in the second season, perhaps due to a change in the central defence.
Original one, most of the time Plug n Play

Thanks, I've been using V2 with a tweak, might give the original a try

77 mln £(+ agents fee, so ~100 mln) for transfers in summer? WTF :D?

haha learn how to play the game before accusing people mate.

man if you have FMlive Editor or FMassistent you can use it ...only Fmrte can t b that is in game editor if you buy it....so you can cheat with that two editors and still will be in-game editor used:no

man if you have FMlive Editor or FMassistent you can use it ...only Fmrte can t b that is in game editor if you buy it....so you can cheat with that two editors and still will be in-game editor used:no
Get a grip!

dont know mate have never used any of them.

as I have said all transfers were done in 48 monthly installments, so 77 divided by 4 = under 20m spend.

dont know mate have never used any of them.

as I have said all transfers were done in 48 monthly installments, so 77 divided by 4 = under 20m spend.

i don t want to blame you but it looks unreal that amount of money if you do like that ...that is best bargains so far i see in this game

told the board would make champions league got £26 million budget all signing were on 48 monthly installments.

Finances are not looking good though.

And you're on plus(after 15/16 season) :D? I don't think so...

Have you tried this tactic? Can we stick to talking tactics

yes i try this tactic V2 and V4 and V6 i post my results long time ago ...and i say it is very good tactic V2 and V4 are the best..don t get so good results with V6 ...V2 and Bankai jassar tweaks are two best tactic so far !!!!!!

Back