Bad Possession - Take More Risks

• Thread starter Thread starter pl3rious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
eheh so funny jason boy , in fm 2014 for example sir goalot tactic was brillant , sometimes only 2-3 lose in season but this tactics always loose a lot of match..your amazing v2 version bad possesion i lost 8-6 in champs league final

eheh so funny jason boy , in fm 2014 for example sir goalot tactic was brillant , sometimes only 2-3 lose in season but this tactics always loose a lot of match..your amazing v2 version bad possesion i lost 8-6 in champs league final
thx for feedback mate
make sure your CD dont have ppm "mark opponent tightly" and play back four together always to max their cohesion

7f2b0c254d32336734126bcf320345ee.png

seen that 2 defender shape in my local forum, but he use it on 15.1.3

pl3rious Im gonna start a save game with rangers what tactic should i use?

Pl3rious i test your team talk and my team got a diffcult time. I think i got to aggressive and players moral is very down. Gonna do a new test with hull soon. I Came 9 place. I got fm'd in so many games. Pitcure will come soon.
Another team then hull i cane be? Thanks for sharing tatics.

Pl3rious i test your team talk and my team got a diffcult time. I think i got to aggressive and players moral is very down. Gonna do a new test with hull soon. I Came 9 place. I got fm'd in so many games. Pitcure will come soon.
Another team then hull i cane be? Thanks for sharing tatics.
ahh with small team its tricky, i use it to totenham and juventus
for hull sometimes decide after i see their gameplay and what their opponent

thanks mate. on tactic v2 , what do you have on general traning, scheduling and Match preparation? Why should you train all three strikers as poachers when they are playing as a false nine ?

thanks mate. on tactic v2 , what do you have on general traning, scheduling and Match preparation? Why should you train all three strikers as poachers when they are playing as a false nine ?

everything at first page mate

I still find it hard to decide between v2 and the tweaked v6.. they both feel very good.. I do have the feeling that the tweaked v6 is able to score a bit easier.. while v2 might be a bit more dominant stats wise..

I still find it hard to decide between v2 and the tweaked v6.. they both feel very good.. I do have the feeling that the tweaked v6 is able to score a bit easier.. while v2 might be a bit more dominant stats wise..
Totally agree mate, for me V2 is that bit more stable

Back