• Thread starter Thread starter pl3rious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
half season 3 DEFENDER 5 FORWARD;& half season 2 DEFENDER 5

View attachment 307166

2nd half season,2 defender 5 forward result :

View attachment 307171

better than what i expected.But 235 always a big gamble.
its always Win big or lose,no draw.

View attachment 307159

recommended use with the 325 in this post:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...-bad-possession-180-goals-91.html#post2481128

all same setting,the difference is LD & Roaming playmaker.
very danger if you use 235 in the begining of start season in your 1st season incharge.
you must train both & use 325 1st.
Then use 235,only if they can get good result with the 325.

Last edited:
I have not seen anything thats comes close to this tactic V4 and V2 with liverpool !! chance after chance after chance Goals, goals, goals .

I have not seen anything thats comes close to this tactic V4 and V2 with liverpool !! chance after chance after chance Goals, goals, goals .

I personally have not really got great results with v4.... v2 all the way for me! :P

OKE NEVERMIND WHAT I SAID BEFORE..... no v2... no v4.... I am back to the original V6... omg.. it is really really good. Away against very strong oppoinents it can be a bit tricky.. but totally owning at home... 4-0 and now winning 4-2 with totally dominant play!

I have one slot available, which version do you think is the overall best? There seems to be a thousand versions of this :) people say v2 is the most stable, I wish I could use a few but I only have one available tactic slot....

I have one slot available, which version do you think is the overall best? There seems to be a thousand versions of this :) people say v2 is the most stable, I wish I could use a few but I only have one available tactic slot....
v4 stable, v2 tricky for some ppl

Back