Bad Possession - Take More Risks

• Thread starter Thread starter pl3rious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
ok thanks

i not sure that is right file,i may upload the wrong file.
i check it tonight.
just make sure should be look like this :

make sure that is LD not CD,F9.
& BWM-D

754948d1421953257-bad-possession-180-goals-2015-01-23_00001.jpg

LD and CD basicly the same mate, only different creativity
we want use CB decision and creativity to try long pass to unmarked forward (many goal start from CD long pass)

i not sure that is right file,i may upload the wrong file.
i check it tonight.
just make sure should be look like this :

make sure that is LD not CD,F9.
& BWM-D

754948d1421953257-bad-possession-180-goals-2015-01-23_00001.jpg

yeah you have! did you edit any player instructions at all?

LD and CD basicly the same mate, only different creativity
we want use CB decision and creativity to try long pass to unmarked forward (many goal start from CD long pass)

LD always hoofing the ball clear,& pass more direct.
if i didn't feel safe,then i have to use LD.
i like the way LD play "get back the ball,hoofing the ball clear fast".
& we got many man in high pitch,that why.

& CD get back the ball,pass safety.

How we all doing ? Right so what are we saying is the best version again ? seems like you lot been busy since i was last on yesterday , Ten whole pages more lol Im liverpool second season now so was thinking which one I'm gonna use again . Oh and one other thing , Best way to get tactic fluid during pre season please ?

Drifting in forum, i found myself using v4 and v2 again:)

wtf is this your tactics obviously doesnt work i try all them on chelsea , manchester city , man u .. with strong squads it doesnt work defence always so weak what is the problem ? you always make save restart ? what is your real training guys ?

you need to give your team a good amount of time to get used to the tactic , Try V4 its the bollocks for me !! and maybe a cup of coffee willdo to calm you down LOOL I'm Second season with liverpool as you can see its working for me , look up a couple of posts lol(H)

wtf is this your tactics obviously doesnt work i try all them on chelsea , manchester city , man u .. with strong squads it doesnt work defence always so weak what is the problem ? you always make save restart ? what is your real training guys ?
Stick to fifa 15

Back