Bad Possession - Take More Risks

• Thread starter Thread starter pl3rious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
Or because it's FM and i'm not a "big" team, it will be 6-6, and they'll go through on away goals.

I use assertive carry on or for the fans usually, will probably use revenge if it's there.

View attachment 306155
759668d1422347996-bad-possession-180-goals-6619383255631042433.gif

poor Xavi...

Last edited:
I have to say this tactic is awesome, I won the Championship 1st season with Forest, 109 points, scored 157 conceded 75. Only made 1 signing which was Josip Radosevic. Currently 6th in Premiership after 10 games, again only with 1 major signing which was Carlos Fierro. If anyone wants I can post screenshots when I get home from work

Playing with Leicester City won champions league final against leverkusen with BP v2 and beat bayern 5-2 on aggregate in semi-final in the 2nd season.

3rd season now the tactic is not working won all my friendly matches and the community shield(Man City) and the super cup(Sampadoria) but the premier league drew 1-1 with everton with 34 shots(15on target) 7ccc's and then lost to arsenal 2-1(24shots 17 ontarget and 5ccc's) striker dont score and all corner shots are blocked or saved by the keeper :S...dont know whats gone wrong

Playing with Leicester City won champions league final against leverkusen with BP v2 and beat bayern 5-2 on aggregate in semi-final in the 2nd season.

3rd season now the tactic is not working won all my friendly matches and the community shield(Man City) and the super cup(Sampadoria) but the premier league drew 1-1 with everton with 34 shots(15on target) 7ccc's and then lost to arsenal 2-1(24shots 17 ontarget and 5ccc's) striker dont score and all corner shots are blocked or saved by the keeper :S...dont know whats gone wrong

too many new face,& you won't alway win

only bought regens that are in my under 21...so that is out of the question that my team lacks cohesion i know i wont always win but the amount of shots and the saves is unbelievable

Which of these versions is the best to use with arsenal?

Having read through the thread the general consensus is v2, v4 and v6...not too sure what the differences are though, can anyone enlighten me or recommend ?

Which of these versions is the best to use with arsenal?

Having read through the thread the general consensus is v2, v4 and v6...not too sure what the differences are though, can anyone enlighten me or recommend ?

V4 is a little safer, V6 is all out attack, and V2 is in the middle. As i like my teams scoring the most goals possible, I'm using only v6, with amazing results so far. I'm also using OIs, which seem to help make the tactic more solid.

I used Assistant for Oi's other than that just plug and play. Think i'll stick to V4 and Satorox v1 for the most part and use this as a 3rd option.

Back