Bad Possession - Take More Risks

• Thread starter Thread starter pl3rious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
V4 is a little safer, V6 is all out attack, and V2 is in the middle. As i like my teams scoring the most goals possible, I'm using only v6, with amazing results so far. I'm also using OIs, which seem to help make the tactic more solid.

Thanks for the reply :)

I downloaded the v6 kpsia518 tweak and made some changes: counter mentality, more possession focussed instructions, 4 different roles
my results:
-media prediction 8th team in colombia after I took over in summer.
View attachment 760213 View attachment 760215
-dominating club world cup with a chinese club:
semi-final View attachment 760218
final View attachment 760220
if anyone is interested, here is the download link: https://www.mediafire.com/?z2604ldtwqgqc85
thx for tweak mate, i put on first page

I know the OP states no OI and there is recommended Match/General training, but what are people using for themselves at the min?

Using a mixture of v2 and v4 and wondering if anyone has found any OI that works with it?

I know the OP states no OI and there is recommended Match/General training, but what are people using for themselves at the min?

Using a mixture of v2 and v4 and wondering if anyone has found any OI that works with it?

Using V2 with no OI and getting amazing results.

Just got to January and have won every league game conceding only 4 goals.
Only 2 drawn games in all comps came in Charity Shield (first game) and last UCL game with backup players away, after already qualifying first in group.

Hey mate...not too sure whether you've got my PM but everything I'm using ATM is there! Not using any OI's... Just won the French League (with 5 games to spare), one of the French cups and in the final of the Europa Legaue with Monaco...I joined them last season when they finished 4th...had to overhaul the squad to suit v4 but so far so good!

Just thought i'd show this career screen after 3 seasons of using V4, V2, V6 combo:

View image: Home My History Overview

My overall club and team stats speak for themselves...I globe hop season after season so i've been Cardiff, Juve and now at Monaco...V4 is the best tactic for FM15!!!

Hi Mate,

V4, with any OI, and what team and pre match training pls?

And the players, do you buy the players whose has the main attributes of its roles would be ok?

Just thought i'd show this career screen after 3 seasons of using V4, V2, V6 combo:

View image: Home My History Overview

My overall club and team stats speak for themselves...I globe hop season after season so i've been Cardiff, Juve and now at Monaco...V4 is the best tactic for FM15!!!

Really good tactic for big teams, im used it for my barca save, four seasons in. And the results was amazing.

League table:
View attachment 760410

Goals from many people:
View attachment 760412

And real madrid was easy to beat:
View attachment 760413

Amazing tactic with a total number of goals scored in all competitions reaching 348.

Version 6.

300+ goal is easy if you use it with a stable & big team,Barca is more stable & have Messi class player.
manutd is big team but unstable,so 200+ is maximum in 2nd year;& 150+ in 1st year

Last edited:
300+ goal is easy if you use it with a stable & big team,Barca is more stable & have Messi class player.
manutd is big team but unstable,so 200+ is maximum in 2nd year;& 150+ in 1st year

Kpsia with what match preparation u score more than 200 g ?

every ppl have different training.
i always team cohesion 30~40%,attacking 30~40%,ball control 20~30%

Any chance of a screen-shot as I can't find any option in training to set attacking, ball control in %

Can't seem to change the values like you have when I click Change Focus :(

best tactic ever, been playing FM since 95/96 (called Championship manager back then) but never experienced something like this
second season with Man United; won capital cup, FA Cup, Barclays premiership en champions league with version 6
keep up the good work

Can't seem to change the values like you have when I click Change Focus :(

Yes ! you can't..
just change focus to team cohesion,wait for 2~3 month
& change to Ball control,wait 2 month
& change to attack,wait for 3 month

the 40% mean how long the time you spend on it.

Last edited:
Back