• Thread starter Thread starter pl3rious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
I have listed

This Week / Team Cohesion (High)
Next Week /Attacking (High)
In Two Weeks / Ball Control (High)

hey, i got a trouble using this tactic for wigan. i've been tested with v2, v4. in first 15 match is awesome but always conceded in every match and lose easily in next few match. can u help me? which tactic stable for all season for lower club?

please help.

hey, i got a trouble using this tactic for wigan. i've been tested with v2, v4. in first 15 match is awesome but always conceded in every match and lose easily in next few match. can u help me? which tactic stable for all season for lower club?

please help.
v4, make sure you dont have CD "mark opponent thightly" and play back four together always

Not played FM for a few months and decided to try this in a new Man Utd save. It really is brilliant for goals, but a bit worrying at the back at times. Half way through the season we're 15-3-1 with a 72-19 goal difference.

I've played with V6 (no tweak) and pretty much followed the OP. Last few matches I've been trying to change mentality to Defensive and surprisingly we're still scoring 4-5 goals a match with that so I might try that for the rest of the season and see how it goes.

But the reason I wanted to post was another all together. I always (almost always) buy Kevin Volland in my Man Utd saves. I think he's the most underrated striker/winger in the game. He's been playing as the left of the 3 strikers and although he hasn't scored as many as I would like he's been getting one assist a game. And apparently that was enough to win him the World Player of the Year award. I've never had that happen in the first season ever. It's always been Messi or Ronaldo.

View attachment 305355View attachment 305354

Hi All

I'm using "Bad Possession m.e v1541 v3 MR in Sheffield (the low english league, current Vanarama Conference North) and I have big problem with this tactic. On the begin of season, everything was great. I have made many wins but now problem is in defensive. Very often I have made goals and lead 2-0 example and after that my defensive stopped play and I have lost 3-4 goal and lost match. Could You advice me what I should do ?

Hi All

I'm using "Bad Possession m.e v1541 v3 MR in Sheffield (the low english league, current Vanarama Conference North) and I have big problem with this tactic. On the begin of season, everything was great. I have made many wins but now problem is in defensive. Very often I have made goals and lead 2-0 example and after that my defensive stopped play and I have lost 3-4 goal and lost match. Could You advice me what I should do ?
mostly because motivating problem
2-0 win is tricky, i rather get draw or 1-0 win than a 2-0

I think it isn't problem with motication. It looks like problem with defensive settings. I asked different. What should I change in this tactic after scored ?

v3 is drop deeper defence line, cannot ask much more better defence
but you can try much more deeper defence line mate

I will try, thank You. I'm think to back one player more like libore or defence midfielder and change settings for back defences from attack to support or defence.

Ok, earlier I had posted the São Paulo State Championship results using V6. Now here are the results at the end of my second season.

Offensively this tactic is amazing. You will concede goals, but you go into every match knowing that you can outscore your opponent. Here is the League Table:

image.jpg

This tactic generates a large amount of corners, which in turn generates an insane amount of goals from cornes. Look at the teams stats:

image.jpg

Because of that, the player which takes the corners (Michel Bastos in my case) will get artificially inflated retings, because the short corners count as key passes, as you can see in player stats page:

image.jpg

Here are the overall season stats. Michel Bastos got the highest average reting because he is the corner taker. My BWM, Souza, scored 29 goals in 45 games, mostly because of the corner routine.

image.jpg

And finally, here are the OIs I used all season. I feel that they help to improve the defense:

image.jpg

All in all, a very entertaining and also efficient tactic. I won every competition, including Copa do Brasil, Libertadores and World Club Championship.

Most of the time I just used the original tactic, but in some situations where opponents were exploiting the flanks I found useful to set individual marking for some players. My IFs marking the opposition wingers, and the side strikers marking the opposition full backs. But if you have a strong team, that won't be needed most of the times.

Congratulations to pl3rious for this great and very original tactic.

Back