Bad Possession - Take More Risks

• Thread starter Thread starter pl3rious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
So using V4 for 95% of games, V6 for the other 5% i'm on the verge of winning the league.

View attachment 304860

Then i got this.

View attachment 304859

So i've defiantly qualified for the Champs league and i get £1.5 million transfer budget....Just as well i knocked back a new contract, think i'm off.

Last edited:
Don't use Oi's and i think it's teamwork for match training (50%) and balanced average for general.

When i was at home against the bottom teams, in cups etc... But only the last qaurter of the season when moral was high.

Tactis from this "family" are very offensive. It is very good solution for strong teams. Maybe somebody could propose me some tactis where defensive is strong side ?

Half a season played

So here I am. I played half a season with the media predictd 18th Paderborn from the Bundesliga.

The table:

View attachment 304806

Some nice results:

View attachment 304802

View attachment 304797

View attachment 304800

View attachment 304801

In the last match vs Leverkusen the engine FMed me :D. But all in all I'm more that happy with the result - wil post an update of the whole season soon. Maybe we can kick Bayern out of the Spot... :D

Btw.:

This is V4 (for home & away matches). NO OI & NO Set Pieces

Training:

Balanced - Average
50% - Rest after match - Match Prep. Teamwork

What position are we using for corner takers in the v4 Tactic ??? I use mcr mcl is that right

Back