Bad Possession - Take More Risks

• Thread starter Thread starter pl3rious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
can someone tell me which tactic i should use i got v4 now but i get alot of goals against me and i dont score so many:( please help me.

V6 is very terrible. It gains many goals but ...
I have 3 CD Balanta, Munoz and Williams. All of them are very good but I have too much goals against.
How can I adjust it?
Please help me. I want to join C1 in next season.
I don't use OI, training with high defending and main focus is attacking movement.
View attachment 763449View attachment 763450

for me,Balanta is good,but not in 1st season.You have to give him 3 season to call him "good".
stable CD is way way better than big name for this tactic.
So for me,no rotation for CD position.

& V6 is a gamble tactic,its
difference with other tactic.
V6 = i want to score more at all cost.
other = clean sheet + win.

i think i can't make it more safe at the back,but may make it score more.

you have to expect you start the game with 3-0 down.
put 3-0 down in your mind,before you start the game.
if your striker can't score more than 5,you are lose.
so good striker is
important.

Last edited:
Creating many, many chances every game. Scoring is the thing that just wont happen.
My team is better every single game, but cant seem to score. Opposition one chance and goal.

like my team
the more your player shoot and fail to score, then your striker more nervous (you can see this during match)
opponent just taking chance of "poor" defence
shout will fix this problem

Anyone have a clue to where i should be playing Raheem sterling in V4 as it is such a waste of player , even in the others i jusrt dont really have any place for him and his stats in my game are brilliant along with coutinho who i dont use to maximum effect

hi guys is there a version of this tactic for patch 15.1.3

Was in poor form with Fulham using a different tactic, resulted in me having 1 game to save my season. tried out v6, lost 9-5 to Watford despite having 48 shots and them having 12. Now, I got the MK Dons job and have won every single game using v4. The attacking flow and intent of this tactic is absolutely absurdly good. I have just beaten Charlton in the FA cup 5-1 AWAY. Incredible tactic that seems to work with any team!

Last edited:
Anyone have a clue to where i should be playing Raheem sterling in V4 as it is such a waste of player , even in the others i jusrt dont really have any place for him and his stats in my game are brilliant along with coutinho who i dont use to maximum effect
use sterling as striker

Using v6 and scoring loads but letting in loads too winning 7-5 for example but also some stupid 4-4 and 5-5 draws.

Are any of the other versions any more solid defensively?

this tactic depends mostly on the pep talk and after losing once it's very difficult to get back in a winning streak

my god after some games i am winning so hard now 4-0 against city and giroud is sooo good in this formation

hey jeffboy07 i'm managing arsenal too but giroud is not playing well for me

Back