Bad Possession - Take More Risks

• Thread starter Thread starter pl3rious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
Barrow - Season 7 - V6

board gave me no transfer or wage budget so had to rely on average loan players.

So, the HULK SMASH-thread seems a bit dead, so I'll post my results here instead :)
I've found a combination I think works pretty **** well - using this tactic, Bad Possession v4 for matches where I'm favourite or pretty even, and the HULK SMASH-tactic for hard games

Posted SS from my Atalanta- and Granada-tests in the HULK-thread, but long story short i won Serie A with 97 points with Atalanta, and had 10-1-1 with Granada!
So, went on to test with Newcastle and this is how the first half season went:

View attachment 765136View attachment 765138

I'm using the OI from Bankai, do Team Cohesion, 50% medium, and make sidelineteamtalks with 'Be creative' at the beginning of each half and 'Concentrate' every 15-20 minutes or when players are unconcentrated.
Try it! :D

HULK SMASH and BP V4 best combo of FM 2015 so far :)

literally every goal i conceeded was hazard and cuadrado ran down there wings crossed it far post speroni falls to the floor and oscar or costa just easily finish it in from like 3 yards out.

EDIT: however they dont run wide or anything they run roughly just around the side of the 18 yard box.

Would anyone have a good player search filter and also if anyone does could they tell me how i get it in the game , this tactic is by far the most successful ever IMO , Match engine breaker really does no do it justice .

from my experience player filter
STCc = tevez, naismith, berandi, falcao, kane
CD = all young defender and ppm "mark opponent tightly" are bad for this tactic

Having been offered the Athletico Madrid job i have resigned from Liverpool and Taken this tactic with me lets how it goes hahaha you know it will work like a Dream !!

First 2 games with athletico 3rd season in , 4-1 and 5-3 not bad and the Tactic is not even half way fluid . using V4 of course

Will,

Are you playing with only V6 from bottom league, and use prize money to better your players until now? Any nice tricks you can share?
I see you got promoted from bottom till now qualifying in europe.

Losing 10-2 to Man City needs you a lot of faith to keep using this tac.

Barrow - Season 8 - V6

Last edited:
Hi all, wich version do you recommend for a Belgian Team to surprise in Europe? :) *Rsc Anderlecht*

Will,

Are you playing with only V6 from bottom league, and use prize money to better your players until now? Any nice tricks you can share?
I see you got promoted from bottom till now qualifying in europe.

Losing 10-2 to Man City needs you a lot of faith to keep using this tac.

I have used V6 for every single game, I only sign free agents or get people on loan and all team talks, OI's and training is done by my assistant manager.

How abt training?

Let us know when you win the league next....

Besides, if you have money, which position is the most important to invest into? Striker or Defender? It feels liked any striker can score a lot with this tac, but need very decent defender to stop the goal against? Or how, you have the most exp in this thread than anyone else....

I have used V6 for every single game, I only sign free agents or get people on loan and all team talks, OI's and training is done by my assistant manager.

Back