Bad Possession - Take More Risks

• Thread starter Thread starter pl3rious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
Having just won the League again with Liverpool for the 2nd tim in a row , this is my Best result to date using V4 .
even if it was against blackburn who have just been relegated View attachment 304025

balanced on general traning ,
scheduling , 30% on match preparation and allow rest efter match
match preparation , match tactics

I don't play on the classic version i'm playing on the FMC and match preparation no exist there is different for the training ;)

Why do some players lose skills, one month the develope but the second they get worse ???

i just seen this so i clicked on first oage and saw the end of season table and stats, when i saw tevez's i swear i had goosebumps!! lool amazing man

So, the HULK SMASH-thread seems a bit dead, so I'll post my results here instead :)
I've found a combination I think works pretty **** well - using this tactic, Bad Possession v4 for matches where I'm favourite or pretty even, and the HULK SMASH-tactic for hard games

Posted SS from my Atalanta- and Granada-tests in the HULK-thread, but long story short i won Serie A with 97 points with Atalanta, and had 10-1-1 with Granada!
So, went on to test with Newcastle and this is how the first half season went:

View attachment 303824View attachment 303823

I'm using the OI from Bankai, do Team Cohesion, 50% medium, and make sidelineteamtalks with 'Be creative' at the beginning of each half and 'Concentrate' every 15-20 minutes or when players are unconcentrated.
Try it! :D

Back