Bad Possession - Take More Risks

• Thread starter Thread starter pl3rious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
I mean personally I prefer a solid defence I like clean sheets seems to be lost in most tactics! But suppose that's because I enjoy playing with lower teams

I mean personally I prefer a solid defence I like clean sheets seems to be lost in most tactics! But suppose that's because I enjoy playing with lower teams
tight defence wont happen again in fm15 , at least for this patch
im sure everyone already see goalkeeper bug, stuned for 3-5 sec after he jump block a shoot, not to mention crossbar also contribute with GK bug

all tactic have benefit and suffer with this bug. some people say they dont create tactic to exploit bug. i'd say they never analyze his game. 50% CCC from this bug
defending is not an option for this patch mate

i hope they fix this in next patch

Think same.I love defensive,control football but fm nicely took this pleasure.Will waiting next patch. I hate 3 striker two winger tactics.Unreal.

Hey guys, I used the Tactics Testing League from Will1981 and these are my results with an little adjusted BadPossession V6.
I followed the instructions from Will1981 with Instant results and Assistant Manager choses which players are playing.
I hope i have done everything correct and would like to know if you guys could give this tactics a try.
Sorry if i have made any mistakes, i am new here =)
have a nice weekend. cheers

View attachment 300856View attachment 300855View attachment 300854View attachment 300853View attachment 300851View attachment 300849View attachment 300850
https://www.mediafire.com/?ak4p9ualh69i6k5

Back