Bad Possession - Take More Risks

• Thread starter Thread starter pl3rious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
Hey guys, I used the Tactics Testing League from Will1981 and these are my results with an little adjusted BadPossession V6.
I followed the instructions from Will1981 with Instant results and Assistant Manager choses which players are playing.
I hope i have done everything correct and would like to know if you guys could give this tactics a try.
Sorry if i have made any mistakes, i am new here =)
have a nice weekend. cheers

View attachment 772318View attachment 772319View attachment 772321View attachment 772323View attachment 772325View attachment 772327View attachment 772326
https://www.mediafire.com/?ak4p9ualh69i6k5
nice test, i will put your tweak in first page

Sorry guys but where can i found to swap position???
in player instructions

Got any players filters?

Hey guys, I used the Tactics Testing League from Will1981 and these are my results with an little adjusted BadPossession V6.
I followed the instructions from Will1981 with Instant results and Assistant Manager choses which players are playing.
I hope i have done everything correct and would like to know if you guys could give this tactics a try.
Sorry if i have made any mistakes, i am new here =)
have a nice weekend. cheers

View attachment 772318View attachment 772319View attachment 772321View attachment 772323View attachment 772325View attachment 772327View attachment 772326
https://www.mediafire.com/?ak4p9ualh69i6k5

So i gave V6 Will1981 tweak a try, won first game 4-0 v QPR and it could have been double figures, had 48 shots, 23 on target.

Second game, champ league knockout game away at Bayern and this happened:
View attachment 300596

This tactic still going great , don't care what anyone says, nothing at the moment comes close to this as it gives an immediate impact as soon as you use it ....................V4 is the star

V6 is not an issue to score how many goal...It is the issue if once the AI score more than you do, or just in one of these cup ties they outscored you.

I won the league with Hayes in bottom league and this tactics is liked stocks trading. You win some, lose some, but overall you win in a groups of 38 trades so that overall you win.

However in Cup ties liked UCL or FA cup, I played weaker opponent however I never gone very far with that.

Back