Wow what version lamp? That amount of goals with leicester first season is a joke so good

So I tweaked Bad Possession a bit further and I was hammering teams with Man Utd and Barcelona on a later save.

Then decided to test with the three promoted sides on the same save to save time.

Going well so far with no signings..

View attachment 836454
V Download should have 10 team instructions if I have uploaded the right one V
Any SS of your Man U results mate?

I know this is hypocritical of me but who takes the corners? ha this could be brutal with my team

Added a few changes of my own changed the F9 to a a AF (like one forward to score more than the rest and this helps), also took off shoot less often off of all the strikers as I want my best finishers taking the shots!

7 games in 45 goals scored and 3 against, middle striker has 13 goals and the regista (who is key) has 11 goals and 8 assists, if your regista can shoot from range you are laughing

Added a few changes of my own changed the F9 to a a AF (like one forward to score more than the rest and this helps), also took off shoot less often off of all the strikers as I want my best finishers taking the shots!

7 games in 45 goals scored and 3 against, middle striker has 13 goals and the regista (who is key) has 11 goals and 8 assists, if your regista can shoot from range you are laughing

Could you maybe upload it? Makes it easier for people using different language versions etc. etc.