Oops. Uploaded wrong one. This is it with the slight tweak in throw ins and corners.

For corners change the ATTACK FROM DEEP player to you best midfielder/forward header. In my set up I have Lewandowski.

how can i modify the tactic for away games or much bigger oppenents ?

Oops. Uploaded wrong one. This is it with the slight tweak in throw ins and corners.

For corners change the ATTACK FROM DEEP player to you best midfielder/forward header. In my set up I have Lewandowski.
added to the first page

Hey mate!

What team training do you use? And what intensity level?

what is the best tactic to use against someone using the bad possession tactic in an online game ?

I want a new and improved even better version :( I love it so much in the previous patch, but now its just not working for me..

hard to say mate, so far alot of tactic fail to meet expectation in test

So I tweaked Bad Possession a bit further and I was hammering teams with Man Utd and Barcelona on a later save.

Then decided to test with the three promoted sides on the same save to save time.

Going well so far with no signings..

View attachment 274400
V Download should have 10 team instructions if I have uploaded the right one V