Added a few changes of my own changed the F9 to a a AF (like one forward to score more than the rest and this helps), also took off shoot less often off of all the strikers as I want my best finishers taking the shots!

7 games in 45 goals scored and 3 against, middle striker has 13 goals and the regista (who is key) has 11 goals and 8 assists, if your regista can shoot from range you are laughing

Could you maybe upload it? Makes it easier for people using different language versions etc. etc.

Theres like a dozen links in the first post, are all of them tweaked versions for 15.3.2 already, or just the "raw" ones?

Or are you all using 15.3.0 (where it was easier to win)?

With the version I uploaded a few posts ago only with Drop Deeper defensive line and Sweeper Keeper Defend.

View attachment 840896
View attachment 840899

Would be amazing if you could upload it :) Already had a lot of enjoyment with your initial tweak!

EDIT: never mind.. **** by combining the various tweaks that have been posted on the last few pages and including your latest tweak I have just managed to do this:

View attachment 272562

It is also with the first season squad :) So the first match against Real Madrid in the season (and my first as Barcelona manager) where Suarez his ban was lifted both in real life and in game.. scoring 4 goals in his first match! lol

Insane :) Thanks @ILoveLamp and @jonnysnipe for your various tweaks

Last edited:
Have you gave up on anything new mate? This was by far the best tactic before new patch

BP is still at best for mid-top team for 15.3
bunch new tactic fail in internal test, refused to released crapy tactic

BP is still at best for mid-top team for 15.3
bunch new tactic fail in internal test, refused to released crapy tactic

Maybe you can use this as a new starting point for your new / improved tactic

This is the tactic I am currently using as my main tactic (based on the tweaks posted here)

Training: Balanced (avarage)
Match prep: def. pos, teamwork or attacking movement (from my testing with def pos I won 1-5 on average, with attacking mov 0-3 on average and with teamwork 0-4 on average so everything seems to work)
Corners: DL, DR (wingbacks)
OI: Assistant

This tactic is for example able to do this:

View attachment 268802

And yes I know its Barcelona, but still.. they only had 1 shot which was a freekick :) 8 out of my 11 players scored a 9.0 or higher and its not just any team its the current Belgium champions in my game (beginning of second year with Barca)

Last edited:
Maybe you can use this as a new starting point for your new / improved tactic

This is the tactic I am currently using as my main tactic (based on the tweaks posted here)

Training: Balanced (avarage)
Match prep: def. pos, teamwork or attacking movement (from my testing with def pos I won 1-5 on average, with attacking mov 0-3 on average and with teamwork 0-4 on average so everything seems to work)
Corners: DL, DR (wingbacks)

This tactic is for example able to do this:

View attachment 850040

And yes I know its Barcelona, but still.. they only had 1 shot which was a freekick :) 8 out of my 11 players scored a 9.0 or higher and its not just any team its the current Belgium champions in my game (beginning of second year with Barca)
added to first page