Baggio's Inter: Nerazzurro Pride!

Just caught up on all of this mate. Great season! Good luck in the final :)

Get a sniper to kill messi should do the trick lol i hope you win it though

2012 UEFA Chapions League Final (Munich)
View attachment 211374
Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes!!! Unbelievable. Fantastic win for the Nerazzurri over Barcelone in 2012 CL final. I really thought that Barcelona would win this game and the title once again and it looked that way when Gerard Pique scored a goal late in the first half.
It was going to be our night though, Coutinho scored late equaliser and Andre Ayew scored a magnificent winning goal deep in extra time. Before the game Baggio said he would play attacking game and try to outplay the Catalans and he did exactly that. We are probably the only team to outplay Barca on chances, possession and general play over the last few years. You can see the stats and highlights below:

View attachment 211429

[video=youtube;1KnWFonJBTU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KnWFonJBTU&feature=g-upl&context=G23d06c2AUAAAAAAABAA[/video]

View attachment 211423

View attachment 211424
View attachment 211425

View attachment 211426

View attachment 211427

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for reading, thats it for season 1, I am off home to italy and switzerland for xmas, so wont be playing fm for a week or so. Happy holidays everyone!!!

Thanks everyone for reading, thats it for season 1, I am off home to italy and switzerland for xmas, so wont be playing fm for a week or so. Happy holidays everyone!!!

Merry Christmas mate!

Best of luck with Inter!
Can be a fun team to play and one you can win with fairly quickly. Also won Champions League (over Man City), Scudetto and Italian Cup. Got lucky and avoided a ton of key injuries while getting monster season out of Forlan and surprisingly good play out of Ricky Alvarez and the back four, especially Maicon. Key signing in 2011-12 was Alex Teixeira, who really blended nicely with the team. Zarate performed nicely, better than real life so far. Most of the rest of the transfer budget went on youngsters to build up the youth program.
Looking forward to reading more of your work!

Best of luck with Inter!
Can be a fun team to play and one you can win with fairly quickly. Also won Champions League (over Man City), Scudetto and Italian Cup. Got lucky and avoided a ton of key injuries while getting monster season out of Forlan and surprisingly good play out of Ricky Alvarez and the back four, especially Maicon. Key signing in 2011-12 was Alex Teixeira, who really blended nicely with the team. Zarate performed nicely, better than real life so far. Most of the rest of the transfer budget went on youngsters to build up the youth program.
Looking forward to reading more of your work!

wow, quite similar really, I bought alot of young players, you will see from my next update regarding transfers. Forlan playing well, Zarate didn't want to stay so he is back in Lazio. I bought Damiao who was ok and Ayew who was quite poor to be honest.

Other than Alex Teixeira, my big immediate signings were Zakaria Labyad, Yaya Sanogo, Daniele Rugani and Zeli Ismail. They went into the youth program to get some experience and confidence while adapting to Italy. Some pickups were for later, such as Tomas Kalas, Leo, Adryan and Serge Henry.
Tried to get either Eden Hazard or Jesus Navas in the 2012 summer window, but were too expensive. (Santos wanted $148 million for Neymar, about three times my transfer budget.) Ended up going with Diego Perotti of Sevilla, who fills a more cultured role on the wing. Also, I made sure to secure Crisetig and bought back the other half of Viviano (Julio Cesar is just too brittle, released both of the other backups and the youngsters aren't ready to step up well enough that I would rely on them in a major injury crisis) as well.
Summer friendlies 2012 were so-so, but beat PSG to win the Super Cup, 5-0, which surprised me. Should be an interesting Serie A season. I'm going to continue to find good young players to complement the youth side and keep the best. The idea is that the great youngsters come up together, keep the team younger (and hopefully less injury-prone) and add to the trophy case.
As far as tactics go, I've been using JP Woody and Goals Galore along with the standard 4-1-2-1-2 (which I find to be a little too narrow).
This has been one of my favorite seasons to date and I've played FM long enough to have managed Castel di Sangro, Arezzo, Taranto, Burghausen, Bayern, Braintree, Hereford, Santos, Juventus, USA and Ghana among others in different seasons.
I hope you have as much enjoyment with your Inter game as I've had with mine!

Other than Alex Teixeira, my big immediate signings were Zakaria Labyad, Yaya Sanogo, Daniele Rugani and Zeli Ismail. They went into the youth program to get some experience and confidence while adapting to Italy. Some pickups were for later, such as Tomas Kalas, Leo, Adryan and Serge Henry.
Tried to get either Eden Hazard or Jesus Navas in the 2012 summer window, but were too expensive. (Santos wanted $148 million for Neymar, about three times my transfer budget.) Ended up going with Diego Perotti of Sevilla, who fills a more cultured role on the wing. Also, I made sure to secure Crisetig and bought back the other half of Viviano (Julio Cesar is just too brittle, released both of the other backups and the youngsters aren't ready to step up well enough that I would rely on them in a major injury crisis) as well.
Summer friendlies 2012 were so-so, but beat PSG to win the Super Cup, 5-0, which surprised me. Should be an interesting Serie A season. I'm going to continue to find good young players to complement the youth side and keep the best. The idea is that the great youngsters come up together, keep the team younger (and hopefully less injury-prone) and add to the trophy case.
As far as tactics go, I've been using JP Woody and Goals Galore along with the standard 4-1-2-1-2 (which I find to be a little too narrow).
This has been one of my favorite seasons to date and I've played FM long enough to have managed Castel di Sangro, Arezzo, Taranto, Burghausen, Bayern, Braintree, Hereford, Santos, Juventus, USA and Ghana among others in different seasons.
I hope you have as much enjoyment with your Inter game as I've had with mine!

Wow cool, so you've won the CL in your first season as well? as you can see frm my story I had great success in my first year, i wasnt expecting it to be honest. interesting players youve got there, I will post my transfers soon, like you only bought young players. also about to play euro super cup against Lazio and italian supercup against Udinese. Will play them once I am back home from christmas.

F.C Internazionale official kits for 2012-2013 season

View attachment 212365

European champions Inter Milan has released their official new kits for the upcoming 2012-2013 season, modeled here by club players Wesley Sneijder and Maicon.
The new kits contains traditional black and blue Inter colors with retro design, especially the away kit which has the similar look to the one they wore in the 60's.

Italian SupercupView attachment 212827
European Supercup
View attachment 212829
We managed to win two cups before the season even began. Roberto Baggio selected mixed team of reserve and first team players for match against Udinese as many players were feeling the fatigue from the European Championship. It was eventually decided by penalties but Inter deserved to win

.European Supercup was an all Italian affair but Inter completely dominated the game. Brace of goals for Lucio and impressive Ricky Alvarez.

Transfers
View attachment 212830
Inter only concentrated on bringing young and exciting young players this summer and they have also sold many players who were surplus surplus to requirements. Key signings are Keko from Catania, Luca Caldirola and Andrea Poli who made his move permanent as did Emiliano Viviano.

.View attachment 212832
View attachment 212835View attachment 212834View attachment 212833

Last edited:
September 2012

Serie A
View attachment 213034First game of the 2012-2013 season and off to disastrous start. Very poor performance by the Nerazzurri and Fiorentina sneaked a goal very late on to take all three points.

Serie AView attachment 213035An awful start to the new season continues as we were defeated once again by Catania and a goal from Maxi Lopez. It is an exact same result as last season in this fixture, dejavu for Roberto Baggio. Only the second game of the season but already alot of questions being asked and Baggio is under pressure.

Champions League (Group stage)View attachment 213036Champions League draw has given us a tricky group containing Sporting Lisbon, Malaga and Panathinaikos. Fantastic performance by Inter after some pretty embarrassing results recently. Forlan and Coutinho are the scorers of the first goals of the season for Roberto Baggio's men.

Serie AView attachment 213037Great performance from the last game carried on to this one against Lazio as we trully dominated the game and should have scored more. Once again, brace of goals for Diego Forlan. Milito has opened his goal scoring account for this season with typical style goal.

Serie AView attachment 213038A very quick return to the Serie A for Sampdoria, but they didn't stand a chance against Inter on this form. Sneijder with thunderbolt goal before Volta scored an own goal to put the game to bed.

Serie AView attachment 213040Roberto Baggio's great success against Juventus continues. The Old Lady never looked like winning this game and when new signing Keko opened the scoring it was just matter of how many and not the result itself. Always a pleasure to win these type of games.

View attachment 213041

Serie A table at the end of the month
View attachment 213042

October 2012

Champions League (Group Stage)View attachment 213124Phenomenal performance by the Nerazzurri and especially from Diego Forlan who scored incredible four goals in this game against cash-rich Spanish side Malaga.

Serie AView attachment 213125
Another solid showing from Inter in the game against newly promoted Brescia. Leandro Damiaos hat-trick has decided the game. Inter starting to climb up to the top of the table.

Serie AView attachment 213126Chievo has been in impressive form so far this season so this win was very important for Roberto Baggio. Ever impressive Leandro Damiao and Ricky Alvarez with the goals to give us all three points.

Champions League (Group Stage)
View attachment 213127We are taking the Chamions League by storm this season and completely wiping out teams in our group. Greece is usually very difficult place to go but it was relatively easy win. Wesley Sneijder scored another great goal which you can see below and Forlan continued his fantastic goal scoring run.

[video=youtube;r9eQr54ckBU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9eQr54ckBU&feature=g-upl&context=G25f05d1AUAAAAAAAAAA[/video]

Serie AView attachment 213128Diego Forlan is absolutely incredible at the moment, his hat-trick helped us to defeat a very strong Udinese side with ease. We moved into the op spot on the league table after this win.

Serie AView attachment 213129It was a solid performance and good fight from Atalanta side but Leandro Damiao has given us the lead and we defended and contriolled the game well after that to keep our winning streak.
Fantastic month for us in October, we have won our every single game and in very good position in all competitions.

View attachment 213130

Serie A Table
View attachment 213132

as you can see from article above, in my fm save Arsene Wenger has been named as a manager of Barcelona. Strange things can happen in Football Manager...

as you can see from article above, in my fm save Arsene Wenger has been named as a manager of Barcelona. Strange things can happen in Football Manager...

i dont think its that strange as Barcelona's first team mainly consists of youth academy products and Wenger tends to bring youngsters into the 1st team!by the been following since the start and great story mate really interesting!