Baggio's Inter: Nerazzurro Pride!

I always check for updates ! cant wait for the next one, hope i can achieve half the success with my Fiorentina side that you have with Inter

I always check for updates ! cant wait for the next one, hope i can achieve half the success with my Fiorentina side that you have with Inter

Fiorentina is tricky team, but you have alot of good players thereI think... good luck and thanks for following

February 2013

Serie AView attachment 214167A disappointing result in this very tight game. Here is the interesting statistic:
this was the first time Inter failed to score for 27 games. The last time we have not scored in a game was all the way back in September last year.

Italian Cup (Semi-Final first leg)View attachment 214168A completely changed team from the last game. We have played and won quite comfortably without giving any chance to Catania to score. Diego Milito is showing that he still has the qualities with typical goals.

Serie AView attachment 214169Baggio had to rotate the team again due to small injuries and fatigue. We did just enough to win the game so it is very important three points won at home against quite solid Sampdoria side. Sneijder has scored from one of his trademark free kicks and a winning goal for youngster Luc Castaignos.

Serie AView attachment 214170Juventus is having a disastrous season and were in 11th position on the table before this game. They have sacked the manager Antonio Conte and replaced him with former manager Didier Deschamps who did well with Marseille side in France. So they were very motivated to win against one of their fiercest rivals and the league leaders. We were abysmal in the first half and were lucky to go to break with only two goals down. Some pretty hard words from Roberto Baggio at half time and Inter Milan completely transformed after the break and this time we were unlucky not to win.

Champions League (first knockout stage, first leg)View attachment 214171
Internazionale is virtually through to semi final after incredible performance in Porto. This was probably our most impressive performance of the season and Diego Forlan has stolen the show with another hat-trick. We continue to dominate in Europe this season and I can only hope that this run continues until the very end.

Serie AView attachment 214172Brescia is a bottom side and have the worst record in almost every statistical record this season in Italy. So it was no surprise that we came out on top very convincingly at this fixture. Our goal-machine Diego Forlan once again has put on man of the match performance with two goals.

Serie AView attachment 214173Another easy win against team that finds themselves in relegation places. Parma has had to defend all game and scored a goal from one and only chance they had. Inter on the other hand could have scored many more. Usual goals for Leandro Damiao and Diego Forlan. New signing Alberto Paloschi had to wait more than a month for his debut, but took his chance with great performance and a goal.

View attachment 214174

League table at the end of February
View attachment 214175

Fiorentina is tricky team, but you have alot of good players thereI think... good luck and thanks for following
Yeah they have some quality players but some of them are not performing for the best example being Montolivo has only got 2 assists in all competitions this season and we are in March, My Star men this season have been Gamberini hes got 12 goals and 1 assist in all comps and Vargas 5 goals and 9 assists but ive been without Vargas since January with a season ending injury, They have got some pretty amazing youth players though and the highlight of the year for me a 6-1 win over AC Milan in the San Siro (without Vargas) his replacement 18 year old Ryder Matos got a goal and an assist and i highly recommend him to you for the future!

Trust me, that Porto guy must have been wondering what his team got wrong even after all these days.

Just a question, how do you edit websites and post their screenshots? (eG: The Paloschi one)

Nice going so far. This season's been far more smoother than the last.

Yeah they have some quality players but some of them are not performing for the best example being Montolivo has only got 2 assists in all competitions this season and we are in March, My Star men this season have been Gamberini hes got 12 goals and 1 assist in all comps and Vargas 5 goals and 9 assists but ive been without Vargas since January with a season ending injury, They have got some pretty amazing youth players though and the highlight of the year for me a 6-1 win over AC Milan in the San Siro (without Vargas) his replacement 18 year old Ryder Matos got a goal and an assist and i highly recommend him to you for the future!

wow, 6-1?? well done mate, always great to see AC Milan lose, especially with that kind of scoreline

Last edited:
Trust me, that Porto guy must have been wondering what his team got wrong even after all these days.

Just a question, how do you edit websites and post their screenshots? (eG: The Paloschi one)

Nice going so far. This season's been far more smoother than the last.

Yeah you right, we have much more control in the league this year, it is also down to Juventus and Ac Milan being so poor this season. And in europe as you can see we have been unbelievably good so far.

To edit internet, just put this code into adress bar: javascript:document.body.contentEditable ='true'; document.designMode='on'; void 0 in website page you want, then hit the enter button. To edit you can write and put your own pictures to change it. Then when you finish with it, all you have to do is take a screenshot and save it ad picture (i.e JPEG). Just play around with it, you will see yourself with little practise, hope that helps.

Last edited:
March 2013

Serie AView attachment 214320Three days after this game we had to play AC Milan in derby game so Roberto Baggio rested majority of key players in this game. We did just enough to fight off a brave effort from Chievo. Diego Milito was the main architect of both goals.

Serie AView attachment 214321That's just football for you. Nobody gave chance to AC Milan before this game in balance of how poor they were all season and also the success we have had so far. Things just didn't work out for us, it seemed that we were stuck in second gear and never really threatened a quite comfortable Milan defence. It pains me to say this, but looking at overall performance, AC Milan probably deserved their victory. First defeat against the arch-rivals in 5 games for Baggio as head coach of Inter.

Serie AView attachment 214322Yet more points dropped, but Stadio Friuli is never easy place to come especially concidering that Udinese has spent much of the season at top 3 places on the league table. Unlikeliest of goals for young defender Luca Caldirola, but former Arsenal striker Park Chu-Yong has scored late to earn a point for Udinese.

Champions League (First Knockout Stage, second leg)View attachment 214323As this tie was virtually decided in the first game in Portugal, Roberto Baggio took little bit of a risk to line up a a team made of a youngsters and subsitute players. There was nothing to worry about though, very impressive performance from everyone and Paloschi scored brace of goals as well as assisting for Diego Milito's goal.

Champions League Quarter final draw has put us up against another Portugese team Sporting Lisbon. We have already beaten them comfortbaly twice this season in group stages, so I am quite confident of going through to semi-finals. Here is the full draw:View attachment 214324

Serie AView attachment 214325A routine win for Inter at home against Atalanta here. Baggio's men dominated the game from the start to finish and were unlucky not to score more. Leandro Damiao opened the scoring and new signing Alberto Paloschi has got himself yet another goal. He is already looking like a great deal.

Serie AView attachment 214326This is a great result and probably one of the most important wins of the season agains second-placed team Napoli. Goals from two wingers Keko and Alvarez. Despite the late surge from napoli, they were simply unable to break very resilient Inter defence. This win puts us 11 points ahead of Napoli and 9 points ahead of Genoa who moved upto second place now.
We are in very good position on the league table after this month and only shockingly bad run or miracle from other teams would stop us winning the title.

View attachment 214330

League Table after the end of March:

View attachment 214329

wow, 6-1?? well done mate, always great to see AC Milan lose, especially with that kind of scoreline
Yeah it was great unfortunatley my team is always complacent against teams like Bologna,Atlanta and Cesena and drop vital points, i think if i dont finish 5th in the league i will be finding a new team

Yeah it was great unfortunatley my team is always complacent against teams like Bologna,Atlanta and Cesena and drop vital points, i think if i dont finish 5th in the league i will be finding a new team

what place are you now? and what place is Inter? (H)

Last edited:
what place are you now? and what place is Inter? (H)
Season's finished i finished 7th 2 points off 5th and got sacked Inter won the league with 3 games to go they were in the driving seat the whole season, i lost 5-3 in the San Siro against Inter 2nd last game of the season was 5-0 down at half time :p If i had of beat Napoli i would have finished 5th but thats life, I applied for the job just incase they regret the decision :p 2 players in the team of the year Vargas and Gamberini and my right winger won his first international cap under me so its a proud moment haha

Season's finished i finished 7th 2 points off 5th and got sacked Inter won the league with 3 games to go they were in the driving seat the whole season, i lost 5-3 in the San Siro against Inter 2nd last game of the season was 5-0 down at half time :p If i had of beat Napoli i would have finished 5th but thats life, I applied for the job just incase they regret the decision :p 2 players in the team of the year Vargas and Gamberini and my right winger won his first international cap under me so its a proud moment haha

they sacked you after all that? ungrateful bastards :)

they sacked you after all that? ungrateful bastards :)
I know and they gave the assistant manager the job and he wouldnt sign a new contract when i was there ! must have been hunting my job for a while. Dont know if i should keep trying to get a new job or just start a new save :p anyway cant wait for your next update

What is the secret of Baggio's success at Inter?

That is the question many of the media in Italy trying to answer to. Is it his tactical approach, or his training schemes? or is it simply that he is footballing genius like he was on the pitch?

To answer that lets compare the teams before and after Baggio. Roberto has won Champions League, Serie A, World Club World Cup, European Super Cup and Italian Super Cup in just over 18 month in Milan. At the endo of this season there is every possiblity there will be more title to his name by the look of the performances from the Nerazzurri.

View attachment 214559

Here is the team that played the last game before Baggio took over.

Julio Cesar

Maicon - Lucio - W.Samuel - Chivu

Zanetti - Motta - Stankovic

Sneijder

Pazzini - Eto'o

And here is the team used in last game against Napoli in 2-1 win:

Emiliano Viviano

Maicon - Luca Caldirola - Ranocchia - Zanetti

Keko - Andre Ayew - Andrea Poli - R. Alvarez

Leandro Damiao - Alberto Paloschi

When you have the likes of Sneijder, Pazzini, Milito, Samuel, Lucio, Cambiasso, Nagatomo, Julio Cesar, Diego Forlan and Coutinho in you subsitutes, you know you have a great squad. Baggio almost completely transformed the whole team in less than two years and there are much more to come.

View attachment 214628
Unconfirmed reports in Italy claim that Brazilian star and the target for the likes of Manchester City, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Barcelona has agreed to join European and World Champions Inter Milan this summer.

Inter manager Roberto Baggio recently criticised Neymar for asking for more money in January to join Inter after Italian club's formal offer of around £20 million was accepted by his club Santos. But it seems now both parties have come to conclusion and agreed the transfer will go through in summer tranfer window.

Inter Milan has declined to comment and the reports yet to be officially confirmed by any parties involved.

Last edited:
Serie A and Champions League stats

Serie A
When we purchased Leandro Damiao last season for £20 million and he did not live up to expectations in first few month, I thought he would turnout to be one of the failed Inter transfers like Quaresma or Mancini. But this season he has been the best player in Serie A without any doubt.

View attachment 214733

With little over two months to go until end of the season Leandro is on top of almost every stat as you can see above. They include his 19 goals so far in 23 games he played, highest average rating in whole league and number of man of the match awards.

Inter overall dominates the records for this season so far. Andrea Poli has the highest pass completion rate, Keko has been fantastic with 9 assists to his name and of course Diego Forlan at the age of 33 has been absolutely brilliant both in Italy and Europe.

Champions League
In Europe our other goal-machine Diego Forlan dominates the stats. Like Leandro Damiao he didn't have best of the starts in his career at Inter. But this term he is probably having the best season of his career. Especially in Champions League he has been in deadly form. In nine games he scored amazing 14 goals and has the amazing average rating of 8.79 comfortably beating second placed Lionel Messi.

View attachment 214734 View attachment 214735

Roberto Baggio's team have been the dominant forces this season in Champions League and scored highest number of goals outdoing their nearest competitor Real Madrid by incredible 10 goals. On average Inter Milan players have scored 3.5 goals per game.

Just read it all and i love it ! I did a Baggio story last year too :) Would you be able to give feedback on my new story ? thanks :)

Just read it all and i love it ! I did a Baggio story last year too :) Would you be able to give feedback on my new story ? thanks :)

would love to read it, can you send a link?