Baggio's Inter: Nerazzurro Pride!

Hi man, great story so far! :) Can you please upload the biggest summer transfers worldwide? Thanks ;)

i dont think its that strange as Barcelona's first team mainly consists of youth academy products and Wenger tends to bring youngsters into the 1st team!by the been following since the start and great story mate really interesting!

cheers man,

November 2012

Serie AView attachment 213602This is our 11th win in a row and it was a tricky match against sky blue Napoli. Unfortunately for them, Sneijder, Forlan and Damiao were still in their deadly form. We completely dominated the game and won it with ease against such a strong side.

Champions League (Group Stage)View attachment 213606We wanted to win this game to guarantee a place in first knockout stage with two games to go and we did it in style. Leandro Damiao starting to show his promising talent and Andre Ayew has scored a screamer to conclude the scoring.

Serie A
View attachment 213610Traveling to Novara after only 2 days since the game against Panathinaikos was a bit tricky, so Roberto Baggio has rotated the team around. Result was same as our last few games and we have won it quite easily, this winning streak doesn't seem like ending anytime soon with Diego Forlan at this form.

Serie AView attachment 213611Just when I though our winning streak can go on forever, it ended after incredible 13 games thanks to some poor finishing despite creating so many chances. Henry Gimenez gave a shock lead to Bologna but Leandro Damiao has equalised very quickly, unfortunately though, Bologna held on to earn a point.

Champions League (Group Stage)
View attachment 213612Despite already winning the group and playing a game just few days ago, Roberto Baggio didn't change the team at alla against Sporting Lisbon. Once again, solid performances by Sneijder, Diego Forlan and Leandro Damiao. We look unstoppable at the moment and must be the best side in Europe.

View attachment 213613

Last edited:
December 2012

Serie AView attachment 213614An Impressive run of form continues as Roberto Baggio's Nerazzurri come away with all three point in Rome. Despite the scoreline game itself was quite close, but Inter desereved to win and took their chances with Forlan scoring his 20th goal of the season!!! That is an incredible record considering that we are only at the start of December. I just hope he continues scoring.

Champions League (Group Stage)View attachment 213615The last game of the group stage against ambitious Malaga side who had to win to have any chance to reach the next stage. however it was clear from the start that there were clear winners on this game and it was very one-sided match.

We became the only team in whole Europe to have 100% record. We have scored amazing 22 goals in 6 games and conceded only two.View attachment 213616
Serie AView attachment 213617It was first against second in Serie A at Guiseppe Meazza. Genoa has been the surprise packages of the year and they showed us why. To be fair Yuto Nagatomo's sending off probably helped them but this was definitely our hardest game so far.

Seria AView attachment 213618Back to winning ways with very good performance to go with it against newly promoted Torino. Leandro Damiao scored a brace of goals after Sneijder opened the scoring for Roberto Baggio's side with a great free kick.

Club World Cup (Semi-Final)
View attachment 213620We had to break away from Europe and Serie A to travel to Far East to take part in Fifa Club World Cup. Our first opponents were the hosts Okoyama FC. Motivated by their supporters they were surprisingly tough team to beat. Leandro Damiao and Diego Forlan have been real heroes of the season so far for us and they eventually has put us through to the final.

Club World Cup (Final)
View attachment 213622Three days after we played the semi final against the Japanese side, this time it was Brazilian and South American champions Flamengo. I thought it would be very hard game for us, but it turned out to be one of the easiest wins of the season for us. Leandro Damiao has scored great hat-trick in first half and probably would score more had Baggio kept him after the half time instead of replacing him with Diego Milito.
We are the World Champions once again and Roberto Baggio has already became one of the most successful managers in Inter history, taking charge only little over a year ago!

View attachment 213631
League Table (first half)

View attachment 213632

Last edited:
2012 World team has been announced

View attachment 213654

UEFA has announced the world team of the year 2012. Of course as always Barcelona has dominated the listing with 6 players. It seems to me that Messi, Xavi and other Barca players are almost guaranteed to have places in best squad at the end of the year.
Inter completely outplayed Barcelona in CL final as you can see from archived updates, but we only have one player in subtitutes, that's right ONE! No Sneijder, No Zanetti who has been superb all year round, No Leandro Damiao who scored more goals that David Villa. I bet Lionel Messi will win the FIFA player of the year again.

Only player we have is Forlan, who despite scoring more goals than anyone alse in that so called best team is not even in starting line-up. This brings me to belive that FIFA does not decide this team by looking at performances, otherwise almost every player would be from Inter as Roberto Baggio's team has been the best without any doubt, but I think FIFA rather decides the team by popularity or by choosing their own personal favourites and we all know who is UEFA's and FIFA's favourite team.

Thats not very controversial thing to say, is it?

Last edited:
January 2013

Serie A
View attachment 213838A routine win for Inter with goals from Leandro Damiao and Wesley Sneijder.

Serie AView attachment 213839Unbeaten run comes to the end after incredible 23 games. We were very unlucky after creating more chances than Palermo who themselves had few chances in this very open game. Unfortunately for us they took all of their chances and that was the difference at the end.

Italian Cup (1st Round)View attachment 213840Almost completely changed team except Leandro Damiao, but exactly same result as a week ago when we beat Cagliari with same scoreline. Damiao with routine brace of goals.

Serie A
View attachment 213841Great reslut and the performance by the Nerazzurri. Roberto Baggio has selected Ricky Alvarez for the starting 11 and he got off to perfect start with a stunning goal early on. Leandro Damiao has kept up his scoring run to calm the nerves and Ranocchia scored his first goal of the League.

Serie A
View attachment 213842Leandro Damiao is just unstoppable at the moment. Fantastic hat-trick for him and Diego Forlan also added to his tally of goals in very comfortable win for Roberto Baggio's team against Catania.

Italian Cup (Quarter Final)View attachment 213844
One of the best games of the season and one of the most dramatic finishes i have ever seen. The score was 3-3 with seconds to go to extra time, when Leandro Damiao has decided to take on whole Napoli defence and has scored one of the best goals of the season and the winner.

View attachment 213845

Last edited:
Nice story so far. Love the screenshots especially for some reason :)

I've noticed it with the world team too. Though that changed after a year or too when I had a world-beater team at Liverpool and we won everything. (Imagine Neymar, Gotze, Sissoko, Cavani, Suarez and Muniain playing together...)

Anyway, getting back, any idea on signing someone?

Nice story so far. Love the screenshots especially for some reason :)

I've noticed it with the world team too. Though that changed after a year or too when I had a world-beater team at Liverpool and we won everything. (Imagine Neymar, Gotze, Sissoko, Cavani, Suarez and Muniain playing together...)

Anyway, getting back, any idea on signing someone?

I mostly focuse on young talents and academy players, only high profile signing I have made is Leandro Damiao, though he is very young still. I am looking into Neymar right now

You have a video of Damiao's goal against Napoli?

here you go!

[video=youtube;Q1A_DwS4owk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1A_DwS4owk&list=UUXW9VLyfTe_rJhAixFTRkqA& index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

here you go!

[video=youtube;Q1A_DwS4owk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1A_DwS4owk&list=UUXW9VLyfTe_rJhAixFTRkqA& index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

One of the more sexier goals I've seen on FM! :) Awesome!