Balotelli : we're better than barca

If only there were more Totti's in the EPL.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0Zsd38GssA&feature=related"]YouTube - Totti Kicks Balotelli !![/ame]

(Milan owner) Silvio Berlusconi said that Cassano is the best Italian talent - he's wrong or doesn't know Balotelli.

I hope he never do justice to his potential.

I admit I had to chuckle when I read it. Surprised he can get his overinflated ego through the door sometimes

just realised this is from the sun, a pro united barely credible source... some people are getting their knickers in a twist over a total non story,

So if Arsenal, Chelsea, United AND Spurs score more goals then city this season, will he still think the same? i think not. He should really wait until something is proven to brag about it.

He's left himself open to a lot of abuse from rival fans and players. Then he'll probably have a ***** fest about it and wonder why they're doing it

He's left himself open to a lot of abuse from rival fans and players. Then he'll probably have a ***** fest about it and wonder why they're doing it

He'll wonder why they're doing it because the media are taking most things he says out of context and using it against him. The reaction like most people on here is exactly what they want.

Yeah but why criticize the owner of a massive club you want to go to within 2 years?

The guy is an absolute ****, He says all this, As a player and person I can't wait to see Roman Lukaku in the Prem showing this little **** up with manners and footballing skills.

Everything that's from the Sun contains a large dose of bullshit, so there's no point getting all worked up about a non-story.

its from the sun, come on people you should know better. I used to buy the sun everyday and i stopped about 2 years ago because its full of ****. I feel abit for Balotelli, yes i know he has said some stupid stuff but the media will hang on to every word he says now and they know they can twist it any way they want because the public will believe it.

Now stop insulting Balteolli, Insult the Sun! The Sun loves to start fights with writing **** like this.