Balotelli : we're better than barca

I don't know, I quite like his style. :>

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Is it wrong to have a opinion now?

Yes, according to all the forumangels here.

Yeah, i can see that there are jelouse people. Im sure many of you haters would give anything to be in his position. He has an opinion and you have yours. No need to call anyone a **** because of it...
Are you better than him then?

I'm not a hater, and I appreciate his talent, and he has unquestionable talent. Should use it more than his mouth by the sounds of it.

And yes I am better than him. I respect other people

Yeah, i can see that there are jelouse people. Im sure many of you haters would give anything to be in his position. He has an opinion and you have yours. No need to call anyone a **** because of it...
Are you better than him then?
I am not jealous. He has his talents and I have mine.

He is arrogant and basically just has a terrible attitude. That is what makes him a ****. Besides, who says that is his opinion. It is probably just BS. Either way, like I said. A ****.

I Love balotelli makes me laugh everytime i listen to him.. gota admit tho he can be quality and tevez, dzeko, balotelli will be one **** of a strikeforce

and btw barca's front three is villa - messi - pedro not iniesta ;)

i think,he have to trained at hard club/manager,like ferguson,and his attitude will change drastically(maybe)

At the end of the season we will see which team has the best strikers. Although Balotelli, Tevez and Dzeko are really stong, they can't be better and have a better technic than Pedro, Messi and Villa. impossible

Pato, Ibra, Cassano, Robinho pwns City forward line ;)

Is it wrong to have a opinion now?

Yes, when it's so utterly unfounded like Balotelli's.

I do rather like him in an odd way, though, just because of the sheer absurdity of it all.

Yes, when it's so utterly unfounded like Balotelli's.

I do rather like him in an odd way, though, just because of the sheer absurdity of it all.

Thats true lol. I look forward to reading the back pages a little more now

It is a very strong front three but it will be very intersting to see how many times they all actually start together!

I am not jealous. He has his talents and I have mine.

He is arrogant and basically just has a terrible attitude. That is what makes him a ****. Besides, who says that is his opinion. It is probably just BS. Either way, like I said. A ****.

Yeh, but your "talent" is probly not making millions is it? If it would, im sure you would get a bit full of yourself too. You can't just judge him like that, you haven't lived his life.

I would suggest that you wouldn't take these articles very seriously, in the end of the day this is just talk. And these comments are pretty hilarious too, if they are true :D

Last edited:
Balotelli is a monumental ****.

Really think he deserves a good punch in the face tbh :S

Balotelli: "Who is Scott? I am the King of Trolls."