Balotelli : we're better than barca

It's pointless to have a better strikerforce than Barca anyway (according to Mario), since Man City will just sit back and showcase their masterclass (I'm serious) defensive work whenever they play against a top team.

Cristiano Ronaldo has told Manchester City star Mario Balotelli he should do his talking on the pitch, not off it.
The former Inter Milan striker claimed earlier this week that City now have the best strikeforce in the world, that Wayne Rooney isn't even the best forward in Manchester and that Roberto Mancini is a better coach than Jose Mourinho.
But Ronaldo, managed by Mourinho at Real Madrid, has warned Balotelli he should shut his mouth.
The ex-Manchester United star told Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport: "Mario is a good player, but he has to talk less and play more.
"In the Premier League, if you know how to listen and want to learn, you can become a great player. I hope he does it.
“But today he puts too many other things in front of his profession and that isn't alright.”

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-n...aldo-tells-man-city-star-keep-your-mouth-shut

If he used the time he spends running his mouth he could sort out his attitude and fulfil his potential. Great entertainment though, even if he is a complete numpty.

Sigh, do people actually read the thread. he said our attack is better, hes wrong imo but its pretty close. I would also say our attack is better than AC Milans. Hes just a kid and people just look into these comments too much. Hes trying to provoke reactions and based on this thread he has had great success. Also as Mike. said its from the sun, they make up anything to fill the pages and its quite sad really. Lets be fair he is right on mourinho, hes a cocky git but im not saying mancini is better.

Lol, I like him man, he's bigging up his team and his manager. He's still a **** though. I wish he played against us so Wilshere could have shown him why HE should have won the best young player award though.

I love this guy to bits. I love the swagga he shows and I like a cocky player, I hate the ones who stay in line and don't say anything wrong, otherwise it would be boring, a good player and when he learns consistency, he will be a major asset for both club and country.

well I'd better keep quiet on this issue, either way i got banned for the first time thx to him and he does keep us entertained