Balotelli : we're better than barca

I think people are a little harsh on him. If every footballer/manager was quiet and never done things out of the ordinary then it would get boring. I mean look at the likes of Ibrahimovic/Robinho etc.

I think people are a little harsh on him. If every footballer/manager was quiet and never done things out of the ordinary then it would get boring. I mean look at the likes of Ibrahimovic/Robinho etc.

Same can be said about forums. If everyone says just get on with it, then forums will be very boring. ;)

Jack added Mario Balotelli to his list of inspirational people.

<3

There's only one Balotelli! ONE BALOTELLI!

Love him or hate him, he always keeps us entertained.

Mario is learning the ways of the troll. Very Proud of him indeed.

Read the article on BBC as well. I'm not going to insult him (even though he is a cocky, arrogant ****) but say I 100% disagree with his opinion :)

Whenever this guy talks, **** comes out of his mouth, i hope you never wear an ac milan shirt, the club does not need pezzo's like you.

Typical sun with a misleading title. All he said that he think Man City have a better front three than them which no one can really comment on as they haven't really played together for long. He should wait for a few months until saying stuff like this.

I have to admit, if I was a pro footballer being paid 100k a week at his age, I would likely think I was the dogs bollocks and act like a **** as well.

WxVi5.jpg

lol, love how super mario is mad that Mourinho didn't respect him at Inter.

I'M MARIO BALOTELLI AND I DEMAND YOUR RESPECT!

What a douchebag, everyone knows karma is going to hit him like a ******* freight train.

lol, love how super mario is mad that Mourinho didn't respect him at Inter.

I'M MARIO BALOTELLI AND I DEMAND YOUR RESPECT!

What a douchebag, everyone knows karma is going to hit him like a ******* freight train.

you gotta admit, hes funny as f*ck

I have to admit, if I was a pro footballer being paid 100k a week at his age, I would likely think I was the dogs bollocks and act like a **** as well.

Pretty same for me...as a 20 year old kid you earn 100k a week?! Prertty crazy summ...it would get into my head aswell. He surely feels like he is an very "special" person.

Plenty of people can maintain class regardless of wages/fame.

Yeah, i can see that there are jelouse people. Im sure many of you haters would give anything to be in his position. He has an opinion and you have yours. No need to call anyone a **** because of it...
Are you better than him then?

He may have an opinion but he is also critical over people, I mean talking about Mourinho learning manners of a man etc, Everyone knows he is a cocky little arrogant ****, so for him to turn around and say things like that is just stupid the way he acts, Especially when he speaks asif he is a well respected peson in the footballing world with lots of knowledge hes barely a man himself but still acts like a child. Not better than him at football no but if manners come into it then yes.

And look at Lukaku, He is earning a good wage yet he is still aiming for a degree etc.. and has what it seems very good manners. Hopefully when he it makes it too really big time he will be the same and show Balotelli for being the mug that he is.

Without doubt balotelli, and the Santa Claus exists....

Jose needs to grow up? lol

Also, no, you three are far from better.