BaP: From Non-League to- uh, well, wherever the game takes you, I guess...

Pederson had the world cup of dreams!! Lucky man! Putting the rest of us to shame now! How did Ipswich do this season?

Last edited:
Whats my contract like with southampton?
Backup/youth?

Well, kinda expected Pedersen to move on to a bigger club. Happy though, since it improves my chances for 1st team football, without being send on loan :)

Well, kinda expected Pedersen to move on to a bigger club. Happy though, since it improves my chances for 1st team football, without being send on loan :)

2 big moves fell apart. Schalke had a €13M bid rejected, and Leverkusen had a bid accepted, but you rejected their contact offer! I will do another season or two this afternoon!

Looking at Batheron's stats it won't be long before the Toffee's give him a game or two. Will be happy to go on another loan (preferably in England this time).

Jesus Matta-Garcia

Still trying to break into the first team at Marseille I assume?

Darn still cant see the images. How is Robbo looking and doing at Burnly?

Scrap that I managed to download them in to a zip and then view them that way!

Stuck in the U21s need to move on to get regular football.

Last edited:
View attachment 248299
Season 5 Update
I am actually in season 6 now, and forgot to write a thorough update of season 5 :( But I will do my best to recap the biggest events of the 2018/2019 season.

Transfers:
- Edgar Neubauer has a decent year in the Championship with Burnley, and in the summer, newly relegated Championship side Fulham splash the cash on the Welshman, paying £13.25M for his services.
- Jamie Johnson makes the move into the big-time, as PSG pay Olympiakos £9.25M for the Ghanaian.
- Aaron Weight spends the year on loan at League 1 side Chesterfield.
- James Hall has a productive loan spell at Hearts.
- Tom O'Neill spends the last 6 months on loan with Fulham.
- Charley Mason has a good year on loan at Watford.
- Telstar Oper gets some valuable game time on loan at Toulouse.
- Simon Vaughan spends 6 months on loan with Liagostera in Segunda B3!
- Shane Lenham finds his scoring boots on loan with Hartlepool in League 2.
- Cathal Conneally spends 6 months on loan with Burton in league 1.
- Michael Jackson has a 6 month loan spell with Championship side Derby.
- Eric Batheron moves on loan to Premiership side Blackburn in January.
- Adam Verstraeten gets lots of gametime in a season long loan at PSV.
- Daniel Sheahan spends the year at Leeds Utd in the Championship.
- Will Robbo has a 6 month loan spell with League 1 side Notts Co.
- In the summer of 2019, Pedersen gets his big move. Man Utd spend £13.25M on the talented Danishman.

Performances:
- Samwise Gamgee puts in a lot of good performances, establishing himself as England left back. His Everton side go on to win the Europa League!
- Jamie Johnson was on fantastic form. He scored 10 in 12 games for Olympiakos before his January move to PSG, and scored 13 goals in 12 games for Ghana.
- Arnold Burmeister's Bournemouth was promoted as the CB had a great year.
- Olof Breitling has established himself as first-choice CB for Fiorentina, playing 37 games.
- Dwight Shrute finally made his breakthrough for Lille, starting 22 league games.
- Doug Carmichael had a solid year for Sunderland, starting 37 league games.
- Shane Lenham scored 18 goals in 37 games for Hartlepool.
- Jay Webster played well for Madeira, with an avg. rating of 7.37 over 24 games.

Awards:
- After his incredible World Cup, Hans Christian Pedersen wins European Golden Boy!
- After leading Bournemouth to promotion, Arnold Burmeister won Championship Young Player of the Year. A total of 37 games with an avg rating of 7.60.

Internationals:
- Jay Webster starts, as Australia win the Asian Nations Cup.
- In the UEFA U-21 Championship, Hans Christian Pedersen shines again, winning the Golden Ball
- Doug Carmichael, Michael Jackson and Hans Christian Pedersen make the Best XI in the same championship.
- Arnold Burmeister's Uruguay placed 3rd at the Copa America.

Player screenshots are uploaded HERE

View attachment 248290View attachment 248289View attachment 248288View attachment 248287View attachment 248286View attachment 248285

Last edited:
When I'm considered backup for Boreham Wood, then I know I'm doing awfully :/

Definitely need a move from Ipswich, Stats wise I think I look like I could definitely perform given more game time!

Won the Asian Cup and got a great average rating for Nacional de Madiera, I consider that a great year.

Is Webster wanted by anyone?

Let's hope Keaney gets back in the Stoke team after his loan spell!

Good loan spell at Fulham and 3 goals in 3 games for Ireland. Don't know why Stoke don't play me!:S

Won the Asian Cup and got a great average rating for Nacional de Madiera, I consider that a great year.

Is Webster wanted by anyone?

Yes! In fact, he has already moved on! More to come in the next season as some players make huge moves next summer!

- Edgar Neubauer has a decent year in the Championship with Burnley, and in the summer, newly relegated Championship side Fulham splash the cash on the Welshman, paying £13.25M for his services.

Atta Burnley, they sold Neubauer for a price (slightly higher than) three times what they paid for him.
As for Fulham... They signed a younger player for 4.3k, neglected him completely for a whole year (they didn't even send him on loan to gain first team experience) and sold him one year later for 60k (they gained 20 times more what they paid for him).
However... two years later they buy him again for a price 221 times higher than the one he had when they sold him...

Gotta love these FM moments...XD
Oh well, for what they paid for him this time around (and for those stats... the kid is starting to get too good for Championship), he'll definitely play a major role in Craven Cottage this time around.

Tommy Chong developing along very nicely indeed!!