BaP Team Mode Story - US Against Them

f8ur36iqn9385ocfg.jpg

FINAL

View attachment 244879

o_O

This... must be a bug... Seriously, other than that I can't understand it at all.
Copa del Rey's big final will be played in a small and unfit stadium? That would never happen in real life... Not even RFEF would pull off something so moronic (and RFEF has pulled off quite a few stupid stunts lately...).

That would be a stadium worthy of playing the U-19 Cup final, but never a big final... and more a final with such big fanbases behind.

Anyway... leaving FM's trademark studipity moments asides for a while...

I gotta admit that I'm surprised, I knew that we would eventually get Valencia but I never expected it to be so soon nor in such a manner... We crushed them thrice in a row.
And more importantly whatever happens in this final, we'll have European football next year (as I can't imagine Barça missing Champions League at all).

Our kids are growing so fast...^^

I think I'm going to go and attck from the start agianst Barcelona in Copa del Rey's final. Defensive ones haven't worked well against RM or Barca. :(

f8ur36iqn9385ocfg.jpg

ATLEAST A TROPHY A SEASON

It was a tough match, I gotta say. My heart was beating like Gigante beats his head against the wall. At some points I thought that my heart couldn't handle it.

View attachment 244525

I like to think that it was all thanks to Michel Dallé and his super awesome reflexes. He did some marvellous reflex saves including the penalty save.

View attachment 244524

We both had the exact same amount of shots, they had more CCC's, but we were stronger defensively.

View attachment 244522

View attachment 244521

PS! League end update coming soon

Last edited:
Oh come on game... Keep bashing me will ya? ¬¬

Oh well... At least I made up for my "fatal flaw" by scoring in the penalty shootout. ^^

Impressive deed done here, A team with only three years of history manages to secure his first Cup title against Spain's "king of cups" precisely... and in what a way playing evenly against Barça.
What a season so far, first Cup title (of many I hope), and we get to enjoy European football and Spain's Super Cup next year.

These kids are making history.

.P.S.: It's a shame that only 2.000 people got to see our feat live, but oh well... That's crying over spilt milk I guess.

View attachment 244520

It had been a good season. I had enjoyed it. The pleyers were still a bit clingy despite being officially adults. It was a bit disgusting. But I didn't care anymore. My genius brain had won the Copa del Rey and come third in Liga BBVA. Andfor a team as young as us, it was something worth celebrating.

View attachment 244505

There were some games I would have liked to win. Like the games against Granada. I can't figure out how they defeated us.They did the impossible. I don't like Granada anymore. Same goes to Elche.

View attachment 244504

We even qualified for the Champions League. I doubt we'll do anything breathtaking next year in CL but you never know. Even if we don't, players will get valuable experience and I can learn what tactics managers outside Spain use.

View attachment 244513

Our players even won some trophies. Like Spanish Young Player of the Year.

View attachment 244512

Some of you even got into the Team of the Season

View attachment 244501

View attachment 244500

Even I got a trophy!

View attachment 244503

The award giving ceremony was so very long. They even gave out Most Improved Team award.

View attachment 244497

How did you play in the league?

View attachment 244468

How about in the Spanish Cup?

View attachment 244467

And a little Léwié Róbérts special

View attachment 244466
In the league

View attachment 244465
and in the cup

*Screenshots are coming very very soon.

Someone must have hit Burrito on the head. He "thinks Tracz is a good player"!

Hey, Senpai... errrr... I mean Spain noticed me <3
About time I say.

Impressive first season in the top flight, We get to play Champions League and without having to play playoffs in summer, also the kids' stats are downright brutal for 18-19 players (I can't even imagine how much havoc they will wreck once they fully develop).

Time to focus on the next season and to avoid the downpour of offers for us.

.P.S.: There's one of us whose contract expires in 2062? Heck... Are you trying to tie both his and his son's futures to the squad by any chance? XD

Haha....Anderson gets more clean sheets!

Bring on the Champions League next season!

BTW, what skin is that, bossman?

BTW, what skin is that, bossman?

FMTGW Light Skin

But the backround is like that, cause I actually have a really ****** computer, which actually shouldn't even run FM15. :D

View attachment 244378

It was a month till the squad gathered again at Salamanca. Most of them were at home with their parents and girlfriends celebrating their recent success. I was still in Salamanca, my home town.

I was tired of Salamanca. I decided to just get into my car and drive south. Nowhere else, just south. I didn't pack anything with me. Later I discover it was a mistake.

I got into my Lamborghine, next to my Lada. Opened my villas gates, drove out and closed the gates. I took out my compass and looked where was south.

157478230-map-compass-and-a-small-car-gettyimages.jpg

I checked my odometer. I had driven an 271 kilometers. There was still no sun or beach.

****. I was tired. The sign said that a town named Mérida is coming up in 4 kilometers. I decided to go there, sleep for the night and continue driving in the morning.

View attachment 244377

I woke up. Got dressed, left the room, locked it and headed for the front desk. Paid for my visit at their motel, gave them the room key and drove off to south.

After driving for another 310 km I had arrived at an lovely town called Cadiz.

"I going to stay here. I going to stay here for the entire month of June" I thought to myself. It wasn't to be meant as I explain why later.

View attachment 244370

Ahh, this is life. The sun was shining, sand was warm and waves sough. I even had pina colada. I loved it. It really was something.

I drank the last of pina colada and then put my hat on my face.

I had fallen asleep. I didn't know how long I had been there, but it was dark. Even too dark for a summer night. I started to pack my stuff. I was putting on my jeans, when I heard something from the distance.

"WHERE IS MY MONEY!?!?" a man with a russian accent yelled, "Where is it?"

There were four men there. A russian and three others. One of them was on his knees, crying. I hid myself behind a rock. My shirt! I left my shirt in the sand. **** it!

"I.. I don't have it. Please don't kill me" he burst into tears. I recognised his accent, he was spanish.

"You don't have my money? I'll see to it later that family does, specially that wife of your. Hahahaa!" the russian said.

"NO! Please don't! I'll do anything." the little Spaniard said.

"Then die for me. Kill him boys." he said his last words.

"OK, boss" the two fit boys said at the same time. I saw their faces. They were twins and also russians.

"Wait, no!!"

Both the twins raised the guns and shot the spaniard.

I made a little sound before putting my hand in front of my mouth.

They heard it. They were coming my way. Luckily I had on my running blades. I only used a pegleg, when I was dealing with football, like during matches. I used it to put the fear of god in my opposition.

I startede running. I ran as fast as I could. My adrenaline was pumping. Something bit my finger. I could hear them firing shots at me. I got into my car and drove off. I just hit gas and didn't take my foot off the pedal till I was out of town.

The russians picked up my shirt on the beach. On the shirts washing instructions was written "
Propiedad de J.T.G.B."

Last edited:
View attachment 244358

I drove so far, that I didn't know anymore where I was.

Then I saw sign that said "10 km to Gibraltar". Good, another country. I should be safe there.

****! I still had no shirt and I had peed my pants. ****!
Where is the nearest chlothes shop.

A thrift shop! I'll go there. I stopped right in front of there. Went in quickly.

"AHHH!" I yelled and jumped, when someone touched my shoulder.

It was the shopkeeper. "Dude, you're getting blood all over my floor. Should I call the ambulance? And you can't be in the shop smelling like you do. You're scaring away the other customers."

"NOO! Don't call the ambulance. I'm fine. I'll just get these and I'll leave." I said.

I paid and left the building.

I was still sittng in my ****. I drove into a motel's parking lot. Checked in. I liked the man at the registration, cause he didn't ask questions.

I went into my room, threw clothes on the bed, took off my pants and running blade. Hopped into shower. As I was turning on the shower I noticed that my pinky was missing. There was just blood coming out and it hurt like ****.

I washed myself. Came out of the shower, ripped a pice of cloth form the bed cover and put it on my finger stump. Put on the clothes I got from a trift shop and left to go find a pharmacy.

View attachment 244343

For the next few weeks I stayed in Gibraltar. I changed motels and hotels every three days. I was paranoid. I even sold my car in case they saw it's model or plate number. I bought an old Opel.

It was almost the end of June and I had calmed down. I was walking around the town without fearing that the russians would come up behind me and put a bullet through my brain in cold blood.

I went to the market and bought a few apples. I looked up and saw a huge screen which had the date and time on it. It was 29. June. Squad was to be back by 11. July. 'SQUAD WILL BE BACK ON 11. JULY' I realised.

I put the apples in my pockets, got into my new or old car, don't really know how to call it, and drove to the motel. Took my stuff. Went back into my car and started to drove away from Gibraltar.

As I was driving away from Gibraltar I saw a laarge black SUV with tinted windows gong into Gibraltar. I thought it was just another politician of that country.

I have so much to do before they team gathers together. I must be there better sooner than later. I pushed the gas pedal and the spidometer showed I was going 110 kilometers per hour. It was a rush.

View attachment 244341

I had arrived in Salamanca.

I drove to my villa, hid my Opel in the garage. Went inside the house, straight to my bedroom. Threw my stuff on the chair an jumped on my ultra soft bed. I fell straight asleep.

I woke up at 03.17. I wasn't tired anymore. I ate cereal and went to my desktop. Opened Gmail, logged in and looked what I had missed.

"Xavi retires"

"Contracts expiring!"

"Scientists have discovered cure for small penises'!"

"Consortium targets Espanyol takeover"

"Shirts are selling well"

Ahh, finally something interesting

View attachment 244338

"Fans' Player of the Year decided"

View attachment 244329

"Fans announce seasonal Best XI"

View attachment 244328

"Nacional de Madeiro takeover completed (Local Businessman)"

"Open now to receive one million dollars from a Nigerian prince!"

"Liga BBVA Review"

View attachment 244332

"Los Basé CF U19s league invatation"

"Liga BBVA Season Preview"

View attachment 244327

WOW, that's quite a jump. Last season we were predicted to finish eleventh.