BaP Team Mode Story - US Against Them

Hmm, after a brilliant last season, Burrito seems to struggle! Have you put him on a non-mexican diet?

Hmm, after a brilliant last season, Burrito seems to struggle! Have you put him on a non-mexican diet?

He may only eat soy sauce, fish and chips. May have to start giving him Tacos and Burritos if he doesn't perform :D

Not bad at all ^^
Physically speaking he's a friggin' behemoth (he's a bit lacking on stamina but being as fit as bull compensates that) and also surprisingly speedy for a centerback.
He's also got good mentals for his age (he's a bit selfish but he's only 19 y.o.) and he's incredibly solid and does really well when it comes to aerial play.

With time and effort he could develop into Puyol's heir in the national team ^^

Thanks for showing me the screens, I sure enjoyed them.

.P.S.: He also outgrew me, as he's taller than me in real life (only 1 cm but he's still taller XD).

uefa-champions-league-banner-540_3.jpg

View attachment 234895

It was a tough one. We managed to fence off most of their attacks, but Aboubacar showed his class when he shot the ball in to the goal from the goalpost. Williams came on the 65 min to the right wing. He put the ball into the back corner after a counter attack.

We now lie in third position, because of Schalke's better goal difference. AC Milan has absolutely no chance of qualifing as they have zero points.

So Boss, whats your opinion on the race for European Golden boy, got any favorites or you keeping your opinions to yourself.