BaP Team Mode Story - US Against Them

Missed so much over the weekend!! Just noticed I had an U'19s best player runner up and the European championships! Hoorah!! I think you should call some of the boys in to sort out these Russians.. I might have to kneecap somebody if necessary!

The Liga BBVA's best XI is nothing but bullcrap.

Our three starting centre backs (Pinter, Tracz and me) have played more games than Varane and have finished the league with a higher average rating.
Also both Pinter and I have scored more goals than him.

Yet there's not official mention of neither of us, despite having outperformed the French FM wonderkid (yet real life A++ grade bench warmer).

Oh well... I guess that this time we'll have to pulverize him in order to get the acknowledgement we both earn and deserve ^^

.P.S.: Leganés in Liga BBVA? Well, that's... unexpected to say the least.

View attachment 244116

I spoke to the lads about our goals for the season. I didn't want to upset the boys by being overlyambitious, I told them we should try to qualify for Champions League once again this season. They all agreed. I left the room to speak with the staff.

I told Juan Pedro that he should take control of the friendlies. I had too much on my mind. I added that I might take charge of few friendlies myself, but most will be played under his guidance. He agreed.

I left for m office, where I opened the top drawer on the left side. Pulled out a whiskey bottle and a glass. I drank till I couldn't feel any pain no more.

It was time for pre-season games. Although Pedro was in charge of games, I flewwith them also. I wanted to be as far away from Spain as possible.

First we flew to China. Then USA and Lithuania. In Lithuania I played the game against Zalgiris. I wanted to think about something else for a moment. From there I flew to Iceland, which was our last pre-season tour. I had to go back to Spain. What comforted me was that the thugs were going about in in the South but I was in the Middle.

View attachment 244124

Burrito must have taken a long Mexican holiday. He seems to be enjoying his time off the pitch, cause he ain't doing much on it!

I'm starting to wonder if those foreign gangsters finally found our manager.....

OVERVIEW

I have had a peaceful life for the past few months. I had taken things more calmly and didn't yell at the players as much. They were all quite terrified of the change. They were afraid of what might happen due to my calmness and what had caused my stoical behaviour.

I had lost the Spanish Cup Final to Barcelona. The first match I won, but the second leg proved to be devastating. They destroyed us 2-4 overall.

View attachment 235248View attachment 235247

The loss was depressing, but there was still league and Champions Cup to win.

I was at the seeding of the CL groups. I hoped we wouldn't get Bayern or some other tough clubs.

The seeding began. Group F - we were seeded to Group F. Another round had reach our group. "And it's.." thay announced: "CHELSEA!"
Oh no, FFFFFFFUUUU...
Alright, alright. It's alright as long as we don't get any other big clubs.

View attachment 235246

I was done. I left the building crying. I cried myself to sleep.

Next day I came to work with red eyes, so not to seem like a woman I said I had smoked weed. I think they didn't believe me.

I had done surprisingly well in CL despite the opponents we had gotten. We lost to Chelsea, cause we couldn't stop in form Diego Costa. Next game was against Schalke. It was a yellow-card-rich game. An amazing 6 yellow cards and 2 injuries. We got five of the yellows and 1 injury (Juan Johnson). The Milan wins I give to Lewie with his marvelous finishing.

View attachment 235242View attachment 235241View attachment 235240View attachment 235239

In league we had also played with the so-called 'three giants', Atletico Madrid, Real Madrid and Barcelona.

Atletico was the easy win. Roberts scored a hat-trick and Gigante finished the game by adding a cherry on top.
Against Real, Dickson put one away after only twelve minutes. They only got the draw, cause the ref was bought by RM chairman. The ref, mistakenly, thought that Gil had made a penalty worthy foul in the box, it was not, and awarded RM a penalty.
In Barcelona match we chased after them. When they scored, we scored. I think we could have won if Diuckson hadn't missed the penalty and scored the first goal of the game.

View attachment 235234View attachment 235233View attachment 235232

REST OF THE GAMES

View attachment 235231

COMPETITIONS

View attachment 235230

STATS

View attachment 235229

View attachment 235226

View attachment 235228 View attachment 235227

Welcome back, it's sure been a while huh... ^^

It's a shame to have lost the Super Copa, and more when we got a nice lead on leg 1 but it was a minor trophy after all. It would have been more painful to see such outcome in other competitions like Copa del Rey and Champions League...

...Speaking of which... I'm astonished to see how the kids are faring in such group, we could even qualify to next round if the kids keep performing at this level.
Keep up the flawless work.

.P.S.: A little bit of an off topic... but this might interest you and be good for a quick laugh or two.
This is a real life news concerning Guijuelo (one of our local rivals), their away kit for the 2015-2016 season will be Jamón coloured.
Yes, their whole away kit is covered by cured ham slices (La Hoya and the Broccoli shirt and Lugo and the Beer shirt have met their succesor).

View attachment 235201
Isn't this the tastiest T-shirt you've ever seen?

Could i see a ss of my player profile? And other screens

Can I have the same SS for the top goalscorer please? (Léwié) :)

Lewie seems to be the leader of our little pack, I hope either him or Aidan win the Golden Boy... They definitely deserved after the outstanding campaign they did last year.

C'mon guys, we're rooting for ya!

.P.S.:
Anyone else want SS'?

Well since you kindly offered I wouldn't mind to see how much has my virtual "mini me" improved so far ^^