BaP Team Mode Story - US Against Them

I seem to be doing quite okay. :D

These updates are fine! :D

Burrito seems to play a LOT of passes every game, and at a very high success rate. But he doesn't get involved in enough goals! Time to put them passes to good use, right now I'm just an inefficient Xavi-replica out there :p

Great job btw, really enjoying this!

vs. Amorebieta
TACTIC 3

I forgot to make any subs cause the was was playing so well and it joy to watch.

View attachment 250318View attachment 250317

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAVOURED PERSONNEL + SMTH ELSE

Tracz, Winston, Anderson, Ayub, Burrito, Gigante, Gil, Hall, Harrison, Lopez, Messinaldo, Gaztanaga, Patrik, Pedersen, Radosavic - Telstar
Williams - Geraint Williams, Harrison

Radosavic is dubbed the next Frank Lampard

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vs. Sestao River
TACTIC 1

We conceded a ridiculous goal. Anderson is alone and tries to pass the ball, but passes against an opponent, who then scores. Stupid.

View attachment 250314View attachment 250313
View attachment 250312

vs. Universitario (our one and only affiliate)
TACTIC 2

View attachment 250306View attachment 250305

View attachment 250304

Well, uh, thank You very much ^^)

View attachment 250303

END OF OCTOBER

PLAYER STATS
View attachment 250302

vs. Sestao River
TACTIC 1

We conceded a ridiculous goal. Anderson is alone and tries to pass the ball, but passes against an opponent, who then scores. Stupid.​

Well, you don't have to be so harsh :'(

Just kidding....at least we won :p

Wow, quite a rich team we've got! Decent expansion! :p

And that's more like it from The Angry Burrito! 3 goals in 3 games + 1 assist! Starting to pick up now!

Anderson's food poisoning

View attachment 250297

Anderson and Dalle were walking around in town. They exited Supermarket from it's back exit. Dalle came out of the door first. He saw some food in the garbage. He dared Marcus to eat it. He said he'd give him his weeks wages if he did it. Marcus inspected the food. It looked fine, in fact it looked like what his younger brother, who weighs 103kg, would eat. So he ate it and got Michel's money. Few hours later at the complex he didn't feel so good. Physios were called and he told them what had happened previously. Anderson was sent to the hospital and signed up to a class called "Is it edible 101". It was mandatory for him.

Dang, we're made out of crystal or what?
Seriously, the season barely started and the infirmary is already swarmed with players.

Nevertheless, not a bad run so far.
You've got some good results against real solid teams like Huesca (This group's champion in real life and still playing for promotion as we speak, tomorrow I'll tell you if they promoted or not), Bilbao Athletic (like Huesca they also made to the final round of promotion playoffs and they're only one match away from promoting), but also a bit disappointing results like that draw against Getafe "B" and that too close for comofort win against Trival Valderas... but considering the current circumstances they're acceptable I guess.

However I'm sure that the team is already placed in promotion playoff spots, so it's all good so far.

.P.S.: Dang... another national team call missed...¬¬ What must my kid do in order to get some attention?

vs. Las Palmas At.
TACTIC 4

View attachment 250296View attachment 250295

Fans call me the TACTICAL GENIUS for the 2nd time. They hail me too.

View attachment 250294

vs. Real Union
TACTIC 3

Union are 8 points behind me in league occupying 4th position. A bit disappointed with the result. Actually I'm always disappoointed, when we do not win.

View attachment 250292View attachment 250291

View attachment 250290

STUFF

View attachment 250285View attachment 250281

vs. Castilla
TACTIC 1

Gotta win these ********. Goona show Zidane, why he should have stayed out of management.

View attachment 250278View attachment 250277

View attachment 250276
**** mate! Drink more milk, dude.

Just me stuff :)

View attachment 250275

vs. Real Sociedad B
TACTIC 5

Good game. Defenders were complaining about not getting to touch the ball, so I told the attackers to give the ball to opponents and they immediately scored. Won't be doing that again.

View attachment 250265View attachment 250264

vs. Toledo
TACTIC 5

That's some Dickson. Get it? some ****, son. ahahhahahahahahahahhaha!! That's what I said to Aidan after the match. He looked weirdly at me after I said that. HE has probably heard enough of that in school. Should apologise to him about that

View attachment 250254View attachment 250252

END OF NOVEMBER

NB! I AM GOD!

Awesome form! Burrito coming up big in the two tight games! I likey!

Nice form! Has Marcus Anderson been called up to the U20 team for USA or the Spanish youth teams at all ? :D

Nice form! Has Marcus Anderson been called up to the U20 team for USA or the Spanish youth teams at all ? :D

Been called up to Spain U19, but hasn't played a game yet

That's some Dickson. Get it? some ****, son. ahahhahahahahahahahhaha!! That's what I said to Aidan after the match. He looked weirdly at me after I said that. HE has probably heard enough of that in school. Should apologise to him about that

Some great results happening for the team. Great formations, interesting styles but seem to get the job done. Nice to grab myself a hat-trick.

Will admit however, not 100% sure on the quality of the jokes. :/ :)

Some great results happening for the team. Great formations, interesting styles but seem to get the job done. Nice to grab myself a hat-trick.

Sorry about that, was a lame one.

A Bit of Rivalry

View attachment 250250

Gigante and Johnson had been fighting for their positions for a while at the club. But it was El, who decided to take the next step. Before Juan went bed, Gigante removed his blanket, leaving him with only the thing-you-put-blanket-in. Juan, tired from the days practice, thought nothing of it and went straight to sleep. At night Gigante sneaked in and opened all the windows. At morning Gigante had a cold.

Are you sure we're allowed to call the boss out on his jokes? :p