BaP Team Mode Story - US Against Them

I'm not sure if this has been asked before or if it is already stated but

Will you try to keep the team together or

If you are allowing players to leave, who decides, will it be you as manager choosing what is best for the team or will it be up to the player to choose whether they want to stay or not.

I'm not sure if this has been asked before or if it is already stated but

Will you try to keep the team together or

If you are allowing players to leave, who decides, will it be you as manager choosing what is best for the team or will it be up to the player to choose whether they want to stay or not.

The team stays together.

I will NOT sell anyone. I'd rather have you all hate me than sell you :)

Good idea, see how we can develope the club.

Last thing, Have you choosen the captain personally?

Better get used to give us abnormally high release clauses or you might have troubles to carry out your squad continuity plans.
That's one of the worst gripes of transfer market in Spain, even if a club says NO to selling one of its players there's still an unavoidable way for it to lose them.

Good idea, see how we can develope the club.

Last thing, Have you choosen the captain personally?

Yep, chose the ones who had the highest leadership and dertermination

Better get used to give us abnormally high release clauses or you might have troubles to carry out your squad continuity plans.
That's one of the worst gripes of transfer market in Spain, even if a club says NO to selling one of its players there's still an unavoidable way for it to lose them.

Everyone has a release clause of 500 million euros.

Haha, interesting tactic there. Gung-ho! Oh well, perhaps it should be saved for when you are down a goal or two!
Also: No Burrito, No party!

Which of the 3 contracts are most frequently used, Pedersen doesn't seem to play at all :S

Well seems like i need to create a tactic with wing backs thenj :D
Would not mind that at all :p
If you get an attractive offer, or some of the players gets unhappy(lack of gametime etc.) would you then sell them, or what?

vs. Barakalda
TACTIC 6

3 goals were from corners.

View attachment 250221View attachment 250220

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just created an awesomely stupid tactic where you would always be in the first squad and you go ahead and injure yourself. (not TACTIC 6)
View attachment 250219

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vs. Tudelano
TACTIC 6

View attachment 250218View attachment 250217

**** OFF, MATE!
View attachment 250216

FRIENDLY

vs. Granada
TACTIC 3

Granada proposed this friendly, so I think they were looking for an easy win to boost morale, but take that. hahahahhahahahahahahahaahha!!

View attachment 250213View attachment 250212

View attachment 250211

TACTIC 6

View attachment 250209

END OF DECEMBER

My fears are coming true
View attachment 250208

Setting everyones asking price 500 million euros.

Pedersen is spending most of his time lying om the couch, and the few times he actually play, he gets injured :mad:

Last edited:
And I'm barely getting more game time than Pedersen...

I've just been playing with tactics where aren't any wing backs.

Haha, I'd skip the last one! But seems we're doing good!